Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone..
    By now I hope you all have the newsletter. I've already heard back from a few of you saying you've received it and like the new way of me sending it. There were a few hiccups but nothing that had me pulling out my hair.
    I actually finished the newsletter a few days ago but just didn't have time to send it out.
    First of all.. my son, Mike, cut his finger badly at work and severed 40% of the tendon so he had to have surgery on Monday.. at the same time my grand-daughter, his daughter, Stacey had to have an operation on her ears. She has had problems with them since she was born. So.. needless to say we have been on our toes. Once Stacey had her operation on Monday we had her come here so her Mother could concentrate on Mike with his surgery. So itís been BUSY BUSY BUSY.
    Iím feeling much better.. that bug I had really knocked the stuffing out of me but all I need to do now is just take it slow and Iíll be, hopefully, in tip top shape soon. Well as tip top as Angie can be. I'm normally a 'reasonably' organised person but of late I seem to get myself into such a dither. Once I could cope with all manner of things happening at once but these days I tend to get so flustered.
    Take MOnday.. While all was happening with Mike and Stacey.. I had a friend come by because she knew I wanted help sorting out my papers. I tried to tell her to leave it for now because of what was going on but she insisted on doing it for me.. "I'll be right.. take no notice of me I'll work on my own" WELL! what a mistake I made agreeing to that.. she was bending my precious papers.. and with everything else going on.. and another friend.. my old art teacher called in to visit me.. I nearly went insane!! In the end I stopped her sorting the papers and said that I really needed to do this job myself or would never know where anything was.. shipped her off home (don't get me wrong here.. she was kind to offer to help but was just so heavy handed and didn't take the care that I do myself) and once I was on my own I then had to do our shopping list because hubby was due home and we had to do the grocery shopping before Stacey arrived.
    Can I tell you.. I live such a quiet life.. Just Rob and I and Tshina.. to have all this going on was too much. ONce Stacey arrived.. I got her into her pj's and we all had a nice cup of tea (Stacey a milo) and gave one BIG sigh. My hubby says "what a day" <rolls eyes> he can say that?! He missed all the chaos
    I'm sure all of you will be able to relate to what I am saying.. there are just SOME DAYS..

Hope you're all happy with the newsletter. Tshina sends you all a big MEIOW. We'll try get here tomorrow morning for a chat.. which will be Wednesday night for all of you.

Love to you all... have missed you heaps... ANGIE
    MEIOWWWWWWWWWWWW from Tshina

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie, I hope everything calms down for you. I think we have all had those days and know how disturbing they are. I never let anyone touch my paper as I am very particular as to how it is handled. So I certainly can't fault you for sending her packing. I'm sure you were very gracious about it. Hope the rest of the week is more normal. Hope your son is doing well and that he does not lose any of the use of his finger. Let us know how he is.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot to ask, How do you get on the newsletter list??
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To receive the newsletter Judith all you have to do is send me an email so that I have your correct email details.
    Please don't post it here because it could happen that I might miss seeing it... so email me at mollyand [email protected]
    I will then send on this months newsletter to you.

love... Angie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie, so glad you're feeling better. And how nice that you can keep your granddaughter for a few days. I bet you are enjoying her time there.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie,
    I understand sometime life sends us on such a run, then things return to normal(what ever that is).Prayers and good wishes for your son's speedy recovery. Now you can just enjoy the vist with you GD and get back to taking it easy.
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got your wonderful newsletter this morning, saved it so I can read it over again since it was a skim this morning before getting my DD off to school, I get up 30 mins before her so I can do a quick check on emails and such before getting her up.

I hope that everything is settling down for you. Don't forget to take care of yourself as well. Really hate to hear it when you are feeling bad.