Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silver Stickers

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somewhere on one of these threads was a discussion aboout the silver stickers Angie uses and she gave us a website to look at them. I think I have found the same thing at Paper Wishes for anyone who is interested.

http://www.paperwishes.com/scripts/catalog_online.php

If you click on the lower right corner of the catalog page where the rose is, it will enlarge it for you to see better. There are also some others on a different page that are white, pink, and purple.

On the card ANgie sent me, the silver stickers look like they were stamped and then embossed. Very cool!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somewhere on one of these threads was a discussion aboout the silver stickers Angie uses and she gave us a website to look at them. I think I have found the same thing at Paper Wishes for anyone who is interested.

http://www.paperwishes.com/scripts/catalog_online.php

If you click on the lower right corner of the catalog page where the rose is, it will enlarge it for you to see better. There are also some others on a different page that are white, pink, and purple.

On the card ANgie sent me, the silver stickers look like they were stamped and then embossed. Very cool!
    Cindy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are on page 47. They do look like the same ones to me but Angie is going to have to tell for sure. Thanks for sharing this with us Cindy. I have been looking in every store I go for them.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have this catalog at home and noticed these. They are so pretty. I actually forgot all about them. I think I need to place an order. Thanks for the reminder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes Ladies... these are the stickers.. I went to page 47 and yesiree these are them! they are commonly called PEEL OFF STICKERS... I think I gave you a link but just in case I didn't.. here is the one from Frantic Stamper..

the first page of them...
    http://www.franticstamper.com/peeloff.htm

the second page of them...
    http://www.franticstamper.com/peeloff2.htm

even if you weren't to get them from this place.. at least you can see them a little clearer. There are so many different types and there are so many different things you can do with them. I'm thinking I might cover them extensively in an upcoming newsletter.... eg. you can stick them on to acetate and colour them in with GLAZE pens.. you will get a stainedglass window effect that is nothing short of STUNNING.

Hope this helps... love.. Angie

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i went to the website and they are gorgous I have to have some of them but I want them all

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought those were the same Angie! I'm going to have to get some too, but they'll have to wait a month or so.
    Cindy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know how you feel.. when I go to the shops and see them I have such a hard time picking out what I will have. Over the last few years I have been gathering a small supply of them and each time I see them I buy one or two of them. However.. the last time I went craft shopping I got 17 of them!!!! I was only able to do this because I'm earning a little extra teaching my craft.. and that's what I use the money for.. to put back into my work. My friend said she thought I must have about 100 of them to which I said.. "don't be ridiculous!" so she counted them for me.. I have 175

They are such a good buy.. on one sheet.. let's say one with Happy Birthday.. you could get 18 "Happy birthdays" so that would do 18 birthday cards.. not bad.
    Can I suggest to you all if you buy them.. don't throw away the sheets once you have used up all the stickers... trim the sides for gold/silver lines.. or use blank spaces for small punched shapes etc.
    I am definetly going to have to cover this in the newsletter

love ya.. Angie

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These look fabulour! I haven't seen these before. Do you have a page posted where we could see them at work?
    Vonnie
    )/,,/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing this site Angie! And great tip to save the paper to trim strips.