Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the toolbox drawers that are made for men to store nails, screws, ect. They hang on the wall , have dividers to make drawers smaller. They also will holder sizzix dies in them too.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the toolbox drawers that are made for men to store nails, screws, ect. They hang on the wall , have dividers to make drawers smaller. They also will holder sizzix dies in them too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can use an embroidery floss holder for small things like brads and eyelets. Makes for good seperating too so you can find which ones you want when you want them.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

For my small bulk embellishments I use the storage that Kesha mentioned. For flat embellishments I have the Crop N Style Binders (PSB). I have one for embellishments and another one for specialy paper that I bought individual for albums. (use the tab to divide into sections) For all my adhesive I have a plastic school box that I keep open and use both sides to store things. I have the MM tools in the metal storage (Keep it open and place tools in as needs. For all my writing utensils I had my husband make a holder - a 4x6 piece of wood and drilled holes different sizes to stick them into.
    Have many more things that i could write here. Sorry I'm so windy got carried away

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the 2 of the plastic drawers on carts, along with I use a CD/DVD/VHS wooden tower like shelf, and the plastic stackable shelves to store all my tools & stuff.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a few different ways as well. for my smallest embellies, like eyelets, brads, etc. i use 2 different containers. i found at hobby lobby a round stackable container that has 6 separate pieces. they each have 10 or 12 compartments, and an opening that moves to the one you want. it takes up very little space, it is about the size of a cd in diameter. it holds tons of my smallest embellies. then, i found some pill organizers at $ tree, they have 7 containers, with 4 sections each. this are for my next size in eyelets, brads, rhinestones, etc. they have alittle case that they slide into. i really love these. then i have some of the clear, round stacking containers in different sizes for the next size of embellies., and then i use a large size pencil box and the small cropper hopper storage boxes that fit perfectly in them most of my other embelliies and supplies are in the large pencil boxes too. i just recently bought some metal rods (kinda like a towel bar) that have wire baskets that hook over the bar (IKEA) i have my pens, glue sticks, cutting tools, other adhesives, and my mm paints in them. they are really neat, and reasonably priced. having these really freed up my table space to have more room to actually work on my table. as soon as i can, i will post some pics to share.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    me again. thought of one more organizational tip that kind of goes with this topic. i have so many eylets, brads, ad the like, that i took a sheet of cardstock and put one of each onto it, with a number. the round container that told you aboutin the last post with the 10 or 12 sections (they are about the size of a cd in diameter) and the pill organizer has each section numbered to correspond with the sheet i made. so when i am looking for a certain color or syles, i don't have to look thru all of them, i just look at my sheet and find what i need. saves a ton of time! i also have the same sort of system with my abc stickers and diecuts, so that i can find what i need easier. i only have about 360 or so abc styles.....i guess i have enough.... maybe not!lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL that's cool though. Can you come over and organize my stuff

The best organizing for me so far was typing in all the dmc threads I have. Unfortunatly they're not all in the same places. :-P So I still have to go digging but at least I know what I have so I don't go buying dupes.

That sheet with the eyelets and brads sounds cool though. If I could organize my eyelets that way it'd be awsome I've got a green tin box an small tin box of triangle ones my friend gave me and then the ones I bought, some are in clear art bin containters and some are in a clear plastic thing I bought from Joann's. The pill box sounds like a great idea though and cheeper than what they sell in the craft stores.

I see those magnetic round tins they sell and it's probably cheeper to go to a home store and buy the spice rack than to buy the three you get at Jo-anns.

Ziggy

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    making the sheet with eylets and brads didn't take long; now i just add to it each time i buy new ones. i also plan to scan it and keep it in m purse in case i find a good deal on more, and don't want to duplicate. the pill organizers were from dollar tree; ours carry them most of the time, and i have seen them at other $ trees too.

I'm using DMC floss holders for my brad, eyelets, etc. Risky though. I know I'm just one bump away from having to pick them all up off the floor.