Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi if there is enough interest this will be an ongoing swap. How it works you send your stuff that you won't/can't use along with a list of what you've sent and what you think each item is worth (that way I don't get confused, I know I'm great but it happens sometimes I will then take pics and post and you all will be able to "shop". If someone wants something of yours but there is nothing in the "store" that you can use you will be able to work out some sort of trade with that person. Money and stamps will be allowed for tender as well as "stuff" You can send me items as you come across them. Most importantly... if perhaps someone sees an item that they gave, feelings will not be hurt! We will all understand that it is the thought that counts, and just because someone may not have a use for the item doesn't mean that they don't appreciate that you thought enough of them to give it. That all being said...Let's turn our Trash to Treasure!!!

1)Hostess
    2)Mommaidwf
    3)luvscraping
    4)fotonana
    5) Atty
    6)Charlene
    7)Ziggy
    8)nanamsc
    9)gailteach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi if there is enough interest this will be an ongoing swap. How it works you send your stuff that you won't/can't use along with a list of what you've sent and what you think each item is worth (that way I don't get confused, I know I'm great but it happens sometimes I will then take pics and post and you all will be able to "shop". If someone wants something of yours but there is nothing in the "store" that you can use you will be able to work out some sort of trade with that person. Money and stamps will be allowed for tender as well as "stuff" You can send me items as you come across them. Most importantly... if perhaps someone sees an item that they gave, feelings will not be hurt! We will all understand that it is the thought that counts, and just because someone may not have a use for the item doesn't mean that they don't appreciate that you thought enough of them to give it. That all being said...Let's turn our Trash to Treasure!!!

1)Hostess
    2)Mommaidwf
    3)luvscraping
    4)fotonana
    5) Atty
    6)Charlene
    7)Ziggy
    8)nanamsc
    9)gailteach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm, that sounds like a lot for you to keep track of.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this an updated version of the swap where you listed your stuff for sale or trade. I don't think people used it very often because there weren't pics and then you were always trying to arrange a trade between two people. This way we can arrange a trade with several people. I don't think it will be a lot to keep track of if everyone sends a list along with their stuff.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I'll give it a go.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks Cindy, I know Donna (Atty) is going to participate too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I think I would like to join this one, I have a few things that I thought I had to have when starting out in this and I tried them and never got the hang of it so here they are collecting dust, but who's to say that someone else couldn't use them, right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump to the top. Everyone must be caught up in the great weather, cause I know you all have stuff you'd like to get rid of. That's okay, we'll wait for you.