Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone else find they enjoy the "hunt" as much as the actual scrapbooking? I don't feel I have an over abundance of supplies, but I really need to scrap and not buy for awhile! Maybe it really isn't true that, "she who dies with the most scrapbooking supplies wins"!

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone else find they enjoy the "hunt" as much as the actual scrapbooking? I don't feel I have an over abundance of supplies, but I really need to scrap and not buy for awhile! Maybe it really isn't true that, "she who dies with the most scrapbooking supplies wins"!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to enjoy the thrill of the hunt but lately I just want to get in and out buying only the things on my list.

I have a TON of supplies! I bought 3 years before I even considered putting a page together.

Cindy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same here. I just went out and bought stuff but most was for a secret sister. I got one stamp for myself. I'm making it my resolution to buy only what I need and to do a project with what I have before going out and buying more stuff.

Ziggy

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know what you mean. Ive been to 6 crop nights and FINALLY the last 2 times, I got pages done LOL..The other 4 times..I bought the store out!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I love to go shopping for supplies... but I have gotten to where I just buy what I need to do the projects I am working on... and sometimes I will pick up one or two things that I dont have on my list... especially if its something I want to try and its on sale lol

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do enjoy it the hunt. What actually happens is something new comes out or something goes on sale and then here we go again. HUnting for new stuff! However, I do need to think about purchasing some new embellishments!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love to shop espically when I find bargins but I told my self to put the brakes on well needless to say my brakes failed I found lots of bargins at big lots about$54.00 worth oh well will take me in for repairs one day
    Diana