Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    www.customcrops.com has cartridges for $38.99 and $54.99. I just ordered "Going Places". They ship in 1 to 2 days. I also ordered 3 Cuttlebug embossing folders.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That $38.99 price is fantastic! unfortunately I only want the newer cartridges that are $54.99 and I can't justify spending it right now... I have so many carts already. But last week I did preorder PaperDolls for my Mom for Christmas, and got a couple of emb. folders that I can't find in my stores.

You will like Going Places. Very versatile for non-travel scrapping, too. I am looking at using the deer for a Christmas card and some hunting pages also. The key I used for son's driving license. "FAMILY" word block I used on a reunion card... lots of FUN!!

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did I hear wrong but I thought the paperdoll cartridge would be available for purchase (single, not in the bundle) around Nov. Has anyone heard if that is correct?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is correct that it will be released by itself, but the date has been bumped back to mid-December for shipping. CustomCrops is taking pre-orders for $54.99 plus free shipping on the Paper Dolls cart right now, then ship when it is in stock. YEAH!!