Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just curious. Many of you seem very advanced. I am a early beginner- under 1 year. Is there a better forum for beginners like me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a great site, everyone is very helpful and I haven't been scrapping for very long just about 1 1/2 years now and card making for 1 yr and digital scrapping for about 6 mths (won't give up my paper, luv it to much) So don't worry about being a beginner we have all been there and everyone here has taught me something here and I am still learning, so feel free to come on and jump in, I am sure that everyone would like to see your work here.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been scrapbooking for 7 yrs. This is a friendly bunch, so just feel free to talk about anything
    Teresa Cadwell
    Independent Scrapbook Instructor
    I Remember When
    I Scrapbooking!!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been scrapping for several years! I know exactly how you are feeling right now though!

I remember when I first joined a msg board for scrapping....I was too embarrased to ask what an eyelet was, or how do you make a tag, and what exactly does a matchbook have to do with scrapping???

My advice to you....we've all been there, so feel free to ask and dont hesitate to learn!!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember when I first joined a msg board for scrapping....I was too embarrased to ask what an eyelet was, or how do you make a tag, and what exactly does a matchbook have to do with scrapping???
    EXACTLY!!!!! We would google journal box to see what they looked like!! ROTFL!! ONly b/c we weren't familiar w/the terminology - it was the blind leading the blind for a while...

oh.. and REMEMBER when we didn't know what a swap card was??? ROTFL!! lol

anyway.. i've been scrappen for years but got into the fine tuning of it a few years back!! i'm so glad i'm REALLY into it again..

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been scrapping for two years now with about a 6 month vacation in there with no scrapping at all. I'm ready to get back into it full time now that my classes are over for the summer and my son is almost done with school.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been scrapbooking about 7 years, but just got out of my simple 'Creative Memories' phase about a year ago. Just started making tags and using eyelets and brads in the past 2 months.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like the level of skill ranges here. Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I am so excited about meeting friends to talk about scrapping with- my family is tired of hearing about it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do I dare say how long I have been scrapping? Let's just say since I was in Junior High School in the 70's. Gosh, that makes me feel really old, but I'm really NOT!
    bonnie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've scrapbooking for about 10 yrs but I certainly don't know everything there is to know. I'm learning new things all the time. They are always coming out with new techniques & products that there is always something more to learn. Also, it's not unusual for me to find an "old" technique that is new to me.
    Judy

Check out my scrappy blog at http://scrap-a-doodlestamping.blogspot.com/

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13