Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a sizzix . I have probaly spent $500.00 in dies. Of course over time...

I could have bought a die cutting machine.
    i am seriously thinking about purchaseing this one..any comments does anyone have this?
    it has great reviews

http://cgi.ebay.com/Craft-Robo-Computerized-Scrapbook-C...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you sign up for that yahoo group, that lady martha sells the CR also. From *my* understanding, the CR is like the WB except on a smaller basis.

Have fun and good luck!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might do some checking on this first. I think that the blue one is the older model and you will have to go to Robo site and download the new software. One of the ladies over at the UKS was having trouble getting files to open and I'm thinking she had the blue one.

Overall, though, the Robo is a lot like the WB, but some of the tools have different names. You should contact Martha over at the WB yahoo site and ask her about it. She sells the WB for sure, I didn't know she sells Robo too. Here is her email:
    [email protected]

Wow! How cool that you are getting a cutter machine. You will love it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love my Cricut! I use it a lot. If I follow Ziggy's evaluation, I have to cut something for each dollar I've spent. It adds up to $130 with my lucky deal. I bet I have cut at least 200 items. I think I got my worth, and now it's all gravy!!
    Judith

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by jujuann:
    I love my Cricut! I use it a lot. If I follow Ziggy's evaluation, I have to cut something for each dollar I've spent. It adds up to $130 with my lucky deal. I bet I have cut at least 200 items. I think I got my worth, and now it's all gravy!!
    I hear ya!! It's all gravy now!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love my cricut too even though I have spent a good bit, but I think I've already cut something for each dollar I've spent, just in cutting out the die cuts that we are swapping. Got into some of my new cartridges last night and really got excited.
    Lynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have thousands of dollars of die cuts files that I got totally for free on the net. I actually have paid for only three files. I also have access to tons of free and complete alphas . I can also make my own die cuts and make all my cuts any size from .25" to 8.00" wide. I have definitely gotten my $'s worth and then some .

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in love with my Cricut.....I have the newer one ..... and the software is to be released within the next few months, so with that, I think I'll be totally in love and able to make almost anything I want with great ease.

Marsha/fotonana
    life is uncertain, scrap first

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Love my WB... worth every penny! It also saves me so much time. Last Christmas we had a childrens play the scene was a street - I cut out all the building names with my WB on 8 inch size font. I use it on every lo in some way.

I think that you need to see what one would be best for you here is a site the compares all of them out there.
    http://www.paperthreads.com/newslett...omparisons.htm
    Good luck but I say go for something.. I went with the one I didn't have to buy more cartridges to save money and it has.

Clarinda
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by fotonana:
    and the software is to be released within the next few months, so with that, I think I'll be totally in love and able to make almost anything I want with great ease.

Marsha/fotonana
    Have they said how much the software is going to be? I hope it's user friendly (and windows vista compatible)