Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have scrapbooked with friends recently, and they often do 2 pages at a time-with the same theme. Is that better than 1 at a time?

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have scrapbooked with friends recently, and they often do 2 pages at a time-with the same theme. Is that better than 1 at a time?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It all depends on how you want your book to look. I too do 2 page layouts because I want the two pages that are going to be side by side to match. But I do know someone who does one at a time and doesn't care if they match or are the same function, etc. It's totally up to you.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

I often do only one page layouts. My little girls first year book was mostly one pagers I had a snow day layout next to a sleeping with daddy page. some times you dont have enough photos for a two pager or enough ideas. I love her book To me it shows more of her year when you just do one page at a time.

Now on the other hand we went to disney and well bought a whole book for that and so many photos some might be a 4 page spread.... The money the trip and book cost I am going to show every minute of it shes two and will never remember on her own thats why we scrap...right?

Any way you do it will tell your story it about you and your photos not what others are doing. My sister tell me all the time i should do pagers but that not me I like a little of everything... You will find what works for you.

Good luck... i just went on and on but hope it helped.

Janice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of what I've done is stuff for other people where I just filled a book with embelishments.

For the Miata Club I did 2 page LO's of the events and then for each person did a page about them. Since that was an 8X8 album most of my pics were small. I did the 8X11 sheet with 6 pics on it that prints from the kodak picture maker. I did an accordian on one that I'll have to cut the page protector from because we had so many pictures.

Ziggy