Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My sizzix machine... it is breaking... has anyone ever had that problem??? Ever since I have had this machine the handle keeps rubbing against the plastic and shaving it way.... not I see the top is cracked ... the other day it even cut into one of my dies... anyone else having these problems?????
    Thanks,
    Nancy

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My sizzix machine... it is breaking... has anyone ever had that problem??? Ever since I have had this machine the handle keeps rubbing against the plastic and shaving it way.... not I see the top is cracked ... the other day it even cut into one of my dies... anyone else having these problems?????
    Thanks,
    Nancy

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh no Nancy- I am sorry to hear that! My handle is shaving away at mine to-I keep seeing fine pwdery reside on the side that is rubbing-it's been that way since I got it.

Didn't think it would do any real harm though as it didn't seem to impede the handle really. But now I am worried!

Have you tried contacting the Sizzix people??

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's too bad, i'm sorry to hear that. I Haven't had any problems w/mine. Have you tried calling Sizzix? I would give that a try.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have sent emails but they keep coming back as unable to deliver...so I guess I will call them tomorrow and see what they have to say about it.
    Thanks for you that have answered
    Nancy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've not had that problem with mine.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also have not experienced that problem. Hope you get it taken care of...I love my Sizzix.
    "Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had this problem with mine and what I did was packed it up and took it back to the store where I bought it and they replaced it for me. Now all is okay. No more shavings. I bought the machine at Michael's.
    Dorothy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is from the "Product Review" thread:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ladies,
    I was told at the SB convention I attended last Sat that the Sizzix , except for one model, the sidekick I think, is being discontinued by the company and that is why the ACM and Mikes have all the things on sale. There were two ads for them in our paper, for sale. When I called, one was a ACM employee and one a Mikes employee. They were selling because it was being discontinued. I was told that smaller SB stores, and online, might still have the machines and dies. Thought you might like to have the info.
    Judith </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a heads up ---

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My handle is also shaving the edge of mine. I just keep cleaning the shavings away. It's been that way since I bought it, but I haven't had any other problems. Defintely call Sizzix.
    ~Jenna