Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

My church has a scrapbook night once a month. It is a good way to not only get some good ideas, but also trade extra stuff with your friends. I cannot tell you how many times I will be talking to someone and they need something for their scrapbook and I say hey, I have that, but then don't see them for a little while and by the time I give it to them they don't even need it anymore.

We have even started to incorporate a potluck about every other month which we use to kick off the scrapbook night about an hour earlier than normal. good food, good friends and good scrappin.

My church has a scrapbook night once a month. It is a good way to not only get some good ideas, but also trade extra stuff with your friends. I cannot tell you how many times I will be talking to someone and they need something for their scrapbook and I say hey, I have that, but then don't see them for a little while and by the time I give it to them they don't even need it anymore.

We have even started to incorporate a potluck about every other month which we use to kick off the scrapbook night about an hour earlier than normal. good food, good friends and good scrappin.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a great idea! I wish our church did something like that...where's your church? I'm in central NJ and I'd love to do something like that!

Jan

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats great. I wish there was something around my area like that.