Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a link for a new prodect that was showcased on craftvweekly

http://www.mytatteredangels.com/

I am thinking that this is watered down irridescent paint what do you think? The colors are cool but the price is not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a link for a new prodect that was showcased on craftvweekly

http://www.mytatteredangels.com/

I am thinking that this is watered down irridescent paint what do you think? The colors are cool but the price is not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They seem like they would be fun. But they do seem pricey. We don't have any stores around her that sell it. I'd have to order from them. I'll have to think about it.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used glitter and shimmer mists before for painters that come in a spray can or pump. There are a variety of colors and effects to choose from - i.e. metallics, pearl, irridescent and frost. But because they have pigment in them they do tend to clog up after a while.
    These Glimmer Mists look interesting and are definitely more compact (and more expensive). Thanks for sharing. I always like to hear about new products.

I do use a variety of specialty acrylics - irridescent/metallic/Gleams/Twinkles, etc - to give the same effect when applied to painting projects. I also use Twinkling H20's and Pearl-Ex. All of the above are great when adding highlights to snow or water effects or areas of an ornament where you want some sparkle.
    And in reality you could thin some of the above paints with water, put it in a small pump bottle and spray away.
    "Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Flo that's all I needed was someone else with some art background to agree with me lol. I didn't want to sacrifice a paint with out at least one other person to think it would work!