Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This site Colr.org is really great once you get the hang of it! You can create colors and best of all color schemes!

Click on the little orange box that says> Other Stuff . There you'll find out how to use it, and how to tag and save your color schemes.

In the upper right hand corner of the page you'll see a random image from flickr, move your cursor over the image and you can pick up individual colors from the picture,and create a color scheme! Click > Random flickr image to change the pic.

ANd this is really cool feature for us scrapbookers - below the image where it says Load your own you can upload your own pictures and take the colors right from them to create a color scheme! Too COOL!

PS: if you look at the latest color schemes list- my first attempt at creating a scheme is there! I'ts called "petal soft"!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw that petal soft I like. I have bee looking for something like this I am going to have to play around with it thanks
    Christi

oniska-Dalene

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Dalene- I took the colors out of a Flickr picture they had up of an Asian lily with a bee on it.

Later today I am going to try to upload a picture of my own, and see how that works out.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I uploaded a a picture of my own which was actually a collage of B&W pictures of my family from our summers on the St.Lawrence River, the collage was set on a sunset over the river background - the colors for my scheme were selected from the river sunset and I named it River Memories!

This was really easy to do!I really loved the colors so it is really neat that I have now preserved that color scheme at this site!

Click on latest schemes to see it!