Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG- I was just on the Cricut site and they just released a couple more cartridges! They are amazing! But no prices on them yet...

5/9/07 update.... <span class="ev_code_RED">There are no prices cuz these great cartridges are only available with the new Expression machine. Guess I will have to pay big bucks for one on E-bay this summer! </span>

Plantin Schoolbook= this does amazing borders= scallops, grass, landscapes (mountain, city, etc..) PLUS the font!!!

and Accent Essentials= really cute scrolls, round accents, snowflakes, shapes...

I can't remember which, maybe Plantin?, does ENVELOPES!! which will be great for those who buy the 12" Cricut Expression.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG- I was just on the Cricut site and they just released a couple more cartridges! They are amazing! But no prices on them yet...

5/9/07 update.... <span class="ev_code_RED">There are no prices cuz these great cartridges are only available with the new Expression machine. Guess I will have to pay big bucks for one on E-bay this summer! </span>

Plantin Schoolbook= this does amazing borders= scallops, grass, landscapes (mountain, city, etc..) PLUS the font!!!

and Accent Essentials= really cute scrolls, round accents, snowflakes, shapes...

I can't remember which, maybe Plantin?, does ENVELOPES!! which will be great for those who buy the 12" Cricut Expression.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh wow!!!!! You're an enabler Shari!!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! I am CRAZY about my "Going Places" too. It is my most favorite to use. Tons of cool travel themes. I just ordered Opposites Atract from BargainPack.com. They still have them for a few more days on sale too. I have already received an email that they are processing my order. Oh Boy!!!! I am dangerous with my checkcard!! I would rather shop than eat!!
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be a month or two before I can get one of these... but I think I will have it ordered thru my LSS.

I just got a call yesterday from a previous client, so I may end up with a mural painting job again this summer.... Yeah! extra spending money for scrapbooking!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw those when they first put them on the website and I thought they were all pretty much teacher oriented since they seem to be talking about the expression machine being good for teachers. I guess the bigger machine would be great for the large certificates and such on that Plantin Schoolbook. It also has flowers and other things on it. That's probably the one I would buy from the new ones. Do you think the font looks too much like Base Camp? Base Camp is my fav. font so I guess having a similar one would be good for me.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes! I thought the same thing about the font... too close to base camp, but I just LOVE all the other features!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow!! I love the new cart's, I need to hurry up and grtab some of the older ones before they are gone for good now that they are releasing a bunch of new ones. I really like the schoolbook one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So as they come out with new ones, the older ones will be retired?
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope they don't retire the older ones. I like some of those better than the new ones. The batch that came out before this school series didn't thrill me too much.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]