Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone. Sorry to have gone MIA for awhile, Between getting ready for the holidays, getting the little one adjusted to a schedule, working on getting this house in order and working my 2 businesses, i just haven't had the time to get in here SOO Sorry.
    So how has everyone been, how was everyones thanksgiving? Are we all ready for the holidays yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see you are fine!! Sounds like you been a busy lady. Hope to see you around more.

Diana
    Diana

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am just tired listening to you. sounds like that doll is trying to rule the roost. We had a really different thanksgiving , but We had a good time. Jim and I had planned on going out to lunch, but at the last minute my ds hasked if his birth mother coud come to dinner. His birth Mother is my first husbands sister and I have known her since she was nine yrs old. She came with My DD children and another of my ex-sister-in-laws who I haven't seen in 15 yrs and her dd. It was a different day but it was good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shannon, glad you resurfaced. I thought maybe with the little one, the holidays, and the businesses, you could just possibly have your hands full. I hope you are doing your best to keep up on some rest. I'm glad to hear you're OK.

Oniska, does sound as if your Thanksgiving could have been a little awkward, but I'm sure you handled it with the greatest of ease. Sometimes those events that are outside the norm prove to be the best in the long run. Hope this is one of those.
    Judith