Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok posting this here too
    I decided to look up what the month of November is used to hawk. Last month I know was breast cancer awareness and I found my little banners, had my pink ribbon on my car (though I did forget to go by dillards and see what new charms they had)

November is the month for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writers Month), Tobacco (assuming this is for cancer awareness?) Diabetes and Beard!

So my challenge to you is a LO and possibly a card!

LO ideas - What is your favorite novel, adult and child? or chronicles your different reading styles I used to read crime novels and now I'm more on fantasy.
    What novel do you hope your child will love or can't wait for them to read?

Have you quit smoking? Do an LO
    Know someone who is quitting? Make them a card!

Diabetes is tricky for me. Suggestions to make someone a card or an LO on the daily things they do!

Beard - Do you have photos of the men in your lives with beards? How about beard progression? My husband has just started growing a goatee (sp?) I think he'll think I'm crazy but I'm probably going to start taking pictures Heck check out Card Maker Magazine they usually do a silly card for a weird day like National Left Handers. Make a silly card for someone you know with a beard!

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok posting this here too
    I decided to look up what the month of November is used to hawk. Last month I know was breast cancer awareness and I found my little banners, had my pink ribbon on my car (though I did forget to go by dillards and see what new charms they had)

November is the month for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writers Month), Tobacco (assuming this is for cancer awareness?) Diabetes and Beard!

So my challenge to you is a LO and possibly a card!

LO ideas - What is your favorite novel, adult and child? or chronicles your different reading styles I used to read crime novels and now I'm more on fantasy.
    What novel do you hope your child will love or can't wait for them to read?

Have you quit smoking? Do an LO
    Know someone who is quitting? Make them a card!

Diabetes is tricky for me. Suggestions to make someone a card or an LO on the daily things they do!

Beard - Do you have photos of the men in your lives with beards? How about beard progression? My husband has just started growing a goatee (sp?) I think he'll think I'm crazy but I'm probably going to start taking pictures Heck check out Card Maker Magazine they usually do a silly card for a weird day like National Left Handers. Make a silly card for someone you know with a beard!

Ziggy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great idea Ziggy! November is pretty busy for me, but I will try to do something.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I thought it would be neat to do something out of the norm incase you get tired of doing the usual Thanksgiving things. Unfortuantly I couldn't sleep last night so I've all ready been through all the other months and saved it all on word files :-P So I'm pretty much set through the month.

Ziggy