Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw some journaling blocks in an ad in a magazine where you can send the blocks, which were lined for easy writing and had a vintage appearance, to your family members for completion. Of course, I can't find the ad now. I think it may have been K & Company, but they have so many products on their web site that I was a bit overwhelmed trying to find that particular item.

Does anyone recall which magazine they were in? Have you tried them and, if so, did you like them? Were you able to find them locally? In my area, we have Michaels, JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby.

Thanks so much for any help you can provide!
    Victoria

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have some that are from Creative Memories that I have used with my family. They come in different styles. I don't know if they are what you are looking for, but a CM consultant can help you.
    Judith

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Victoria,
    I don't know the blocks you are talking about. I've seen the creative memories ones. But have you considered making your own. Maybe making your own lines, or printing out some lined paper from the computer? And then you could back them with whatever colors you wanted, adn embellish them, if applicable, after you get them back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I could make my own, but I just remember these were really pretty and I thought it would be so easy. I may also check the Creative Memories web site, but it sounds like a quick trip through my stack of scrapbook magazines might be required.

Thanks!
    Victoria

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE:

I found the journaling blocks I was seeking. I was missing them in browsing my recent magazines because I thought I recalled they were in an ad so that was the focus of my search. In fact, they are featured in the new products "Show and Tell" section of the January issue of Scrapbooks Etc. (page 48). The line is called Ancestry and, as I thought, they are from K & Company. (LOVE their stuff!) The stickers are specifically called "Questions to Ask" and the vintage look is really neat. I don't see the Ancestry product line on the K & Company website yet nor could I find the product at Joann.com. I don't know if it's widely available yet so can't share a link at this time. I sent an inquiry to K & Company a few moments ago, but don't know when I'll get a response in light of the holidays. My father's health is very precarious and, even though his handwriting is admittedly horrendous, I would like to have him record some memories for me so hope I can get these quickly.
    Happy New Year!
    Victoria