Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cards

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spent most of today making cards. Have lots of bdays coming up and thought I get a start.
    I looked through some mag's to get some inspiration. This is the fist 4. The card with the blue flower has ribbon behind it and the bottom right one is made from wall paper and ribbon.
    tfl

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the other three. The nirthday ont he bottom one was done on the WB with a template from UK scrappers.

Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here is a better shot of one of the ones from the second scan

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have been one busy lady! What a great collection and all so different. I really like the blue ones! The one just above me is really cool - you combined a great selection of colors and design -- They're all Winners! TFS - sam

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Sam, I get in those moods at times and take a break from scrapping it seems to help me get back into the swing of things. I'm also working on a bday gift for my sister-in-law and I'm altering a box and then will put a variety of cards in for her. She's always requesting that I make cards for her friends so thought that would make a nice gift. When I get the box finished I'll post in on the alter thread.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donna, you did an outstanding job with these! I like the last one you posted. Ist that paper or what?

Diana
    Diana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    donna, those are just fantastic. i can't wait to see the box....
    *Mary*

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks ladies, yes Diana that is paper don't remember where I bought it though, imagine that! LOL I had used scraps for all of the cards. I had seen this type of card in an Aussie magazine and changed it to suite my taste.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beautiful job Donna. I just did an altered cigar box with 14 assorted cards in it for a friend on my Step moms in NC. She loved it and the other ladies at the birthday party tried to steal some of the cards. She is so cute she said she was just going to fram the cards and hang them on her walls.

Gail
    Hugs to all of you!
    Gail

So little time, sooo many projects!

Stop by and see me at my blog:
    www.gailgsgoodies.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donna, you have been busy. Love your cards.
    Judith