Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: I need help

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am scrapbooking my grandchildren's disney vacation and am stuck on chip and dale. I don't want to buy stickers but can't even seem to find a good clip art of them or paper piecing pattern. Anyone know where I might find one? I also need a good title - Double Trouble was one I saw. Also, there is a disney character that looks like a raccoon in a brown monk's gown with white rope belt. Anyone know who this is? Thanks for your help.
    Lynn

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am scrapbooking my grandchildren's disney vacation and am stuck on chip and dale. I don't want to buy stickers but can't even seem to find a good clip art of them or paper piecing pattern. Anyone know where I might find one? I also need a good title - Double Trouble was one I saw. Also, there is a disney character that looks like a raccoon in a brown monk's gown with white rope belt. Anyone know who this is? Thanks for your help.
    Lynn

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi I hope this can help here is a site I found
    http://www.disneyclips.com Go to the left hand side under Navigation scroll down to Movies and under movies you will find Chip and Dale. I did read that much on how to downlaod it but I think you have to save it to your computer. Good luck hope this can help you.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!