Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today I received a blog from my LSS regarding the new Cricut. In the same blog this was mentioned regarding the markers. Isn't this the only difference between the old and new model? I know there will another later on that will cut 12" paper, but this current new one is only 6"x12" I think too. This is what was mentioned.

"Also, a little birdie told me that the attachment to print with the markers shown on QVC will be available in July. We will try to carry these. You can use this attachment in all Cricut Machines."
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today I received a blog from my LSS regarding the new Cricut. In the same blog this was mentioned regarding the markers. Isn't this the only difference between the old and new model? I know there will another later on that will cut 12" paper, but this current new one is only 6"x12" I think too. This is what was mentioned.

"Also, a little birdie told me that the attachment to print with the markers shown on QVC will be available in July. We will try to carry these. You can use this attachment in all Cricut Machines."
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the info. I will be waiting. keep us informed

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow-- KEWLNESS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is the e-mail that I received about the new machine. I e-mailed them about it...

Thank you for contacting us. Cricut Color markers will work in all our machines and will be released later this summer at one of the tradeshows and will become available in your local stores shortly after. At this time the price for the Markers is not available. The colors shown on QVC over the weekend are only available to QVC. The markers can be used in the Cricut and Cricut Expression machines.

The Cuttin Up Cartridge is exclusive to QVC only. Like Doodle Type, it may become available at a later date.

The QVC "Cricut Script" machine comes with:

1 Cricut machine (not the Expression) with green edge pieces

1 set of pastel ink colors (Rose, Tide Pool, Thistle, Kiwi, Butter, Coco, and Black Raven). These colors are exclusive to QVC except for Black Raven

1 Printing Press Cartridge

1 Cuttin' Up Cartridge

The Cricut Script machine is the V1 Cricut only it has the green shoulders and comes with the Markers--that is the only difference between the machines. If you have any additional questions please let us know. Thanks.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow!!!!! how exciting!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THat is so awesome! I was loving the way they used the marker then cut it out. I can't wait!!

Thanks for posting

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's good news!

Jan

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, since I didn't see the QVC show, can someone please explain this to me? I'm SOOOO confused!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RaRa,

On the Cricut that was demonstrated on QVC they interchanged the blade with colored markers so the machine would just draw an outline of the image you wanted to cut. But then you could put the blade back in and cut out the same exact image that was just drawn with the pen giving it an outline around the piece.
    The Cricut itself was not a new model, it was the original. So the pens that will be available later in the year will work with the first Cricuts any of you bought.
    "Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"