Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just curious, as this is my biggest issue. I usually put it on my to-do list every day, but it doesn't usually get done. To really get any accomplished, I have to plan ahead- like Friday night is for scrapbooking only- house clean or cluttered! What are your strategies?

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just curious, as this is my biggest issue. I usually put it on my to-do list every day, but it doesn't usually get done. To really get any accomplished, I have to plan ahead- like Friday night is for scrapbooking only- house clean or cluttered! What are your strategies?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uhmmmmm, I don't clean my house!!! I just let the dust bunnies fly. I don't like a cluttered house, so in that respect it's clean. Just dusty. I did manage to drag the vacuum cleaner upstairs the other day, because we had a brand new shower installed - so that bathroom is clean.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm retired so it's usually pretty easy for me to find time for scrapbooking. Before I retired, I usually just scrapbooked in the summer time, since I was a teacher.
    Judy

Check out my scrappy blog at http://scrap-a-doodlestamping.blogspot.com/

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My house is just messy! LOL - but usually i get some scrappen time when i get a chance.. Usually an hour or so every nite.. after 'other things' are done..but they're rarely done.. LOL

I multi-task my laundry though.. while it's washing i'm scrappen.. i listen for it to finsih and throw them in the dryer.. but sometimes, i forget..

I don't have to be in at work til 9am so i usually stay up late scrappen..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I 'make' time to scrap. Sometimes in the morning before everyone is up and sometimes at night. Three of my DD's are grown and out on their own and we have one DD left at home. I home school her (schoooooool's out for the summer!!!!) so I will have more time when my grandson goes home in a couple of weeks and then I can scrap whenever I want to .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Usually for me it just whenever the urge strikes. Usually at night when the kiddies are in bed. tried during the day when they were in school but had soo many other things that had to get done that didn't last long. Hoping once we have all the moving here settled i can take an hour or 2 a day and scrap while kids are in school (only have about 1 month or so left..)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It took me years to learn this but I can't work and keep the house clean. A couple of years ago I got a house cleaner to come in every 2 weeks ... I would pick every thing up and put it away and do all the laundry and fold it. She would clean bathrooms from top to bottom and mop all floors and scour the kitchen also do all vaccuming... I love the smell of pine sol.

My dh told me he loved her every time she had come I teased him he told me he loved her more than he told me he loved me...LOL. I said all that to say this...

the evening my house cleaner came my dh had a meeting and my house would be clean I scrapped all evening guilt free!!

My cleaning lady has moved and we've started a remodeling project... I hate to bring in someone else in the middle of it!! I'm having a hard time trying to keep up... I'm trying to get on a schedule and do a little every night!

I'm thinking about scrappin all the time... getting organized in my mind when it hits ... I sit down and do it on paper!! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Clarinda
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a SAHM so I scrapbook sorta anytime the mood strikes.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I struggle w/finding time also.
    I work pretty much full time though that is flexible, 2 school aged kids w/lots of activities, sometimes at night, I'm just too tired!
    I seem to be most productive in winter, when we are home bound b/c of the cold. And weekends are my best friends.
    I do go to a once a month crop and a few others in between.
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria