Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it was to have a ear infection!!! But I do now. I have a real bad one right now and I thought I could take pain but this has brought me to my knees. I cry like a baby. Now I know why those poor babies cry so bad with this. I went to the doctor today and he gave me a RX for ear drops that cost $2.oo a drop and I have to do 2 drops every 6 hours and I am still so much pain I can not sleep, lay down, touch anywhere around my ear. No noise at all. Okay I am sorry to go on about this but it hurts like H___!!! I have not had anything make me feel so rough.
    Thanks for listening!
    Diana
    Diana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it was to have a ear infection!!! But I do now. I have a real bad one right now and I thought I could take pain but this has brought me to my knees. I cry like a baby. Now I know why those poor babies cry so bad with this. I went to the doctor today and he gave me a RX for ear drops that cost $2.oo a drop and I have to do 2 drops every 6 hours and I am still so much pain I can not sleep, lay down, touch anywhere around my ear. No noise at all. Okay I am sorry to go on about this but it hurts like H___!!! I have not had anything make me feel so rough.
    Thanks for listening!
    Diana
    Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel bad for you I know your pain I had swimmers ear a few years back and wow that hurt... And I am not even a swimmer...HHAHA.

I hope you feel better it suck when you feel so bad and no one around you understands.

Feel free to vent to us anytime that is why we are here.

Janice
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Janice,
    My family understands but they don't know what to do for me. There nothing anyone can do cause I hurt so much and can not sleep or do anything. I will be calling the doctor at 8am cause the pain is getting worst and I can not take it any longer. Come on 3am that is when I get more drops.
    Have a nice weekend.

Diana
    Diana

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diana I feel for you. its bad when everyone can sleep and your up hurting. It makes you want to claw your ear off. I have had them and its bad. I will be praying for you

Dalene

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Dalene! The doctor said it is one of worst he had seen and said to call in AM if not better. I wish they could knock me out and I could sleep this away!
    Diana
    Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh Diana, I hope you are finally getting some sleep! My babies used to get them alot. I always had to hold them sitting up in the rocking chair so they could sleep a little. I hope it's better soon for you. Did they also give you an antibiotic?
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cindy, thanks I did not get any sleep and the pain is getting worst so just waiting for 8am to get here so I can call in and see what they can do know. You are right about being in the upright position. I sat in a chair all night and tried to read a book. I think to day I will let him give me some pain medicine. I did not know yesterday if I could take any because of my surgery but my daughter last night said yes. I hope I can do this over the phone and not drive in there. Thanks for all the help and prayers.

Diana
    Diana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh Diana - we're here for ya! I sure hope you can get some relief SOON - ear infections are like tooth aches THEY HURT! You're in my thoughts to get better - FAST!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diana, I sure hope you get some relief soon from your ear ache, will be praying for you