Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just love this section. You can have so much fun with your recipes. You can add the recipe and a photo and when you made it. Or if your mom had a certian holiday food that she only made for Thanksgiving you could add to your page. I do Kitchen shows with the Pampered Chef and this is a great way for my host to remember the great food and wonderful time they shared with their friends, plus I or they could add in the recipes. I also read how you could just do a recipe scrapbook with all your and your familys favorite recipes, this way you can hand it down to the cook in the family once they move out on their own. This also could be great to give as a gift, make the page and photo copy it and then you could get more for your money and time. Everyone loves something handmade.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just love this section. You can have so much fun with your recipes. You can add the recipe and a photo and when you made it. Or if your mom had a certian holiday food that she only made for Thanksgiving you could add to your page. I do Kitchen shows with the Pampered Chef and this is a great way for my host to remember the great food and wonderful time they shared with their friends, plus I or they could add in the recipes. I also read how you could just do a recipe scrapbook with all your and your familys favorite recipes, this way you can hand it down to the cook in the family once they move out on their own. This also could be great to give as a gift, make the page and photo copy it and then you could get more for your money and time. Everyone loves something handmade.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That so cool I never new you could mix scrapbooking and cooking. My two loves in one. WOW I'm goin' have to get on that scrapbook cookbook idea. Thanks, I'll let you know how it turns out.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hiya!!
    I'm planning on making a recipie book/tin for my cuz. She really wants to learn how to cook and I've given her lots of tips. She even phones me when making a meal for her bf. lolol

I think I'll make her one for christmas.

I'm also gonna do a few pages of the boys cooking

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am working on one of those Heritage Family Cookbooks now and it is awesome. I mailed out acid free recipe cards to family members - requesting their recipe they are known for. Plus, asked many to send a current picture. It's amazing how many have actually done this for me. This way I have the recipe card in their handwriting!

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been working since the new year on scrapped recipes for my daughters, sister, sister in law for xmas gifts. Just their favorite items that I made when they were growing up...and then I will make some blank pages that they can just add the recipe card in a little folder....
    Should be a fun gift for them....
    I am also in a recipe swap with my local scrapclub

Robin
    www.neighborhoodlink.com/org/ssasgg/
    Robin
    http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com Come and be a highlighted artist!

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a great idea...mixing talents!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will take some pictures of the recipe layouts for my swap when they come in and see if I can remember how to post them to the photo album thingy.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the link to one of the ones I did for Cindy's swap. It was a lot of fun. I'm planning to continue adding to whatever I get back from the swap or maybe do more swaps on this.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]