Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone tried this? I've seen this on Scrap Time - she demo'd it and it looks pretty cool, but i'm sure it's pretty pricey too.. LOL

Here's the Fiskars site so you can get more info if you want.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I *think* Angie has this. If it is the same one I know I've heard her say she really likes it. I've never seen it demo'd. Seen it at ACM though. It looked confusing to me.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed.. I do have it. I've only used it a few times but from those few times I've been impressed.
    Like a lot of things.. it's not something I would use all the time but on the occasions that I need it I can see it will be really usefull.
    I'll TRY and do something with it to show you all... I'm still trying to catch up and while there is absolutely NO reason why I shouldn't have caught up by now it just hasn't happened.. but it will.
    I paid $20 Australian... I think that was a 'not too bad' price. I had thought of trying to make one but honestly by the time I tried the task of making it I would have probably spent the $20 covering up my 'boo boos'

One thing I do find a "pain in the neck" is that those orange foam circles are about one inch deep and very soft.. so you have to store it where they cannot get squashed otherwise you'd have to wet them to get them back into shape.. not that that would hurt it but still it would be annoying..
    Oh.. one other thing.. you can use ANY type of acryllic stamps with it.. I don't have any of the fiskars stamps.. I've noticed that they are not too pricey either.

love.. Angie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks interesting. I will look for this.
    Thanks Angie for the information.

Diana
    Diana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found this at Joann's so with her coupon it might be worth while. I don't remember the price.

Diana
    Diana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just saw this demoed on Scrapbooking Memories on BYU-TV. I like being able to see where I'm stamping. I don't know how much it costs, but i think I'd like having one. I don't have many clear stamps, but if the Fiskars aren't expensive I might get some.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just saw this stamp press, also, on the BYU scrapbooking show that I taped. I think it would be an excellent product if you were aligning stamps to make a border in a straight line. But it seems to be a little cumbersome for just a stamp here and there because of its size. I'd rather just use a small acryllic block. But it does serve a purpose if you need to stamp stamps in a row (i.e. words, letters, etc.). Sue
    ________
    LovelyWendie