Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just thinking back on a question that my husband and I were asked. It was a fun thing to contemplate so I thought that I would ask you all it and see how you answer.

If you knew that you would be successful at it, what profession or job would you do?

My husband said that he would be a black back-up singer! He was serious! The music of this culture fascinates him and he loves their ability to lively harmonize. It must have something to do with the fact that he can't dance and is uncoordinated!

I would be a writer, a humorist and an editorialist....encompassing a serious and light-hearted venue.

Judy
    Judy

A MERRY Heart Does GOOD Like a Medicine!

check out my blogs: http://scrappers.me.com/bitaglitz
    http:judy-forthemoment.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This certainly took some pondering. I would either be a christian music singer or a missionary. I can't sing worth a lick....lol, but I love the idea of being able to touch many people with a special gift. I love your husband's honesty and choice, too funny. Lisa
    The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I have to say that if I could be anything I wanted to be, I'd be just what I am now - retired (LOL). Looking back, though, I'd have to say my dream job would have been a book editor. I would love to be able to read so many books before anyone else and have some say in making them better. Ginny

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a great ?? I truely believe if at all possible I would like to be Rich but not famous, have a large home in the country with lots of land, lots of animals and lots of MONEY so that I could take in children that need a safe place to grow and be loved and get an education. Too many of our children fall through the bureaucratic cracks of our society and get left behind. I guess I could combine both of my professions that I've had over my current life, one a teacher the other a manager of a large complex..LOL

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't need to think about this one at all. It has always been my dream to run an orphanage/children's hospital in Africa and to write a book.
    Melissa

To scrap or to cook, that is the question!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A middle school teacher--science/social studies. Or even an art teacher. I would of been a good coach, too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to be a Christian Inspirational speaker and do conferences like the Women of Faith group!!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could do that - all it takes is faith! (and talent)
    Lynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Cali4niaGirl:
    I would love to be a Christian Inspirational speaker and do conferences like the Women of Faith group!!
    Oh I love the Women of Faith! I went to a conference back in 2002 and would love to go again. It was amazing. Nicole Johnson was there and got up on stage and did a dramatization of her book Dropping your Rock. It was just incredible!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be an interior designer/decorator, catering to those people who do it themselves with champagne tastes on a water budget. I did our home and get so many compliments and I didn't just go in and buy anything I wanted. I spent 4 years searching for items at the best price. I love to bargain shop.
    Judith