Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

SAS is MY Scrapbook :) Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to add the "I am selling stuff" to your name

With the recent addition of the SAS Classifieds, I was trying to find a way that you could let people know that you are selling something.

If you are selling something, go to your USER CP and choose EDIT DETAILS. At the bottom of the Edit Details page, there is an option to choose "YES" under the "I am selling something". If you choose yes, some text will appear below your avatar by your posts that will look similar to this:

I am selling stuff!

When clicked, they will be brought to a page listing what you are selling.

If you no longer have something for sale and would like to remove the link, just choose the blank option instead of yes.

Thanks and I hope this helps you get rid of some of the stuff you no longer need or use.
    BK

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a great thing! Thanks!!
    Dorothy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be nice once a bunch of people start selling stuff.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BK is this where we should post items instead of the For Sale or Trade Forum? Or is it only for new items?

If we aren't going to use the for sale/trade section anymore maybe we could use that section for shopping & coupon alerts. We seem to get a lot of posts about places like ACM, M's & Jo's having sales as well as internet shopping sites, and of course coupons! It would be nice to have a shop 'till you drop bulletin board! LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have some scrapbooking stuff that you want to get rid of such as dies, embellishments, tools, etc... then post them up. This should make it easier for people to list the stuff that they want to get rid of and also make it easier to find some stuff that people are selling.

I even added a section for the people that make flowers, cards, and other hand made stuff that they want to offer for sale.

As more stuff gets posted, you will see that it can be pretty neat.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am selling stuff

I am selling the beary Patch cutouts that are already cut out for you. These are cut to perfection and are in ziploc baggies. They come from a pet free and smoke free home. If you are familar with these cute Beary Patch designs they are adorable and all you have to do is add your adhesive or you can pop dot them for dimension. They make easy and adoreable layouts. Each sheet (each bag) has about 10 different die cuts. please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sylvia; 05-11-2009 at 04:47 PM. Reason: left email out.