Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The No Duplicate Page Kit Swap

This is the second time I've done this swap. I think this swap was popular because you donít end up with 4 page kits in the same theme. Here is how it works you post what kind of page kit or kits you would like to do and others sign up for them. Then you request from the lists others post. You get back the number of kits you make. One thing different in this swap is I am requiring that each kit you make be put into a 12x12 plastic folder. Like those generations oneís these must be new, that way everyone gets new oneís back. This is because the 12x12 paper got dinged up a bit if it was mailed in a pizza box that was a bit bigger. You will turn the pizza box inside out to mail your swap in, these can be purchased from the local pizza place for about 25 cents. If you know what type of kits you are willing to make when you sign up you can let me know.

Each page kit will include two 12x12 paper or cardstock (or one paper and one cardstock) and six embellishments to complete a two page LO. Embellishments can be store bought but at least 3 of them need to be handmade.

Embellishment ideas

The following items do not count as an embellishment on their own but we would love to see you embellish your items with them. A baggie of a combination of the following can count as one of the store bought embellishments.
    Charms
    Brads
    Eyelets
    Snaps
    Ribbon
    Fiber
    Buttons

Embellishment examples and required amounts if necessary. If you wish to not meet the amount requirements but make it up with other items that is fine. For example If you would like to include some smaller swatches of fabric, a couple of bottle caps and a few coordinating stickers this could count as one embellishment.

Fabric-(1-12 x 12 piece)
    Flowers 2 large or 4 small
    Bottle Caps 5
    Stickers (1 sheet)
    Shaped Clips (5)
    Metal items
    Title block
    Deco Squares
    Border
    Tag
    Journal box
    File folder=no larger then 4x4
    Library Book pocket
    Phote matte=must fit 4x6 photo
    Frame
    Envelopes
    Paper piecing
    Embellished paper clips (2) if large (4) if small

Due Date is June 15

1) Hostess (Snowman, Floral)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The No Duplicate Page Kit Swap

This is the second time I've done this swap. I think this swap was popular because you donít end up with 4 page kits in the same theme. Here is how it works you post what kind of page kit or kits you would like to do and others sign up for them. Then you request from the lists others post. You get back the number of kits you make. One thing different in this swap is I am requiring that each kit you make be put into a 12x12 plastic folder. Like those generations oneís these must be new, that way everyone gets new oneís back. This is because the 12x12 paper got dinged up a bit if it was mailed in a pizza box that was a bit bigger. You will turn the pizza box inside out to mail your swap in, these can be purchased from the local pizza place for about 25 cents. If you know what type of kits you are willing to make when you sign up you can let me know.

Each page kit will include two 12x12 paper or cardstock (or one paper and one cardstock) and six embellishments to complete a two page LO. Embellishments can be store bought but at least 3 of them need to be handmade.

Embellishment ideas

The following items do not count as an embellishment on their own but we would love to see you embellish your items with them. A baggie of a combination of the following can count as one of the store bought embellishments.
    Charms
    Brads
    Eyelets
    Snaps
    Ribbon
    Fiber
    Buttons

Embellishment examples and required amounts if necessary. If you wish to not meet the amount requirements but make it up with other items that is fine. For example If you would like to include some smaller swatches of fabric, a couple of bottle caps and a few coordinating stickers this could count as one embellishment.

Fabric-(1-12 x 12 piece)
    Flowers 2 large or 4 small
    Bottle Caps 5
    Stickers (1 sheet)
    Shaped Clips (5)
    Metal items
    Title block
    Deco Squares
    Border
    Tag
    Journal box
    File folder=no larger then 4x4
    Library Book pocket
    Phote matte=must fit 4x6 photo
    Frame
    Envelopes
    Paper piecing
    Embellished paper clips (2) if large (4) if small

Due Date is June 15

1) Hostess (Snowman, Floral)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was fun last year but, I still haven't used them yet! Man can't believe it was last year. I was finishing these up at parents house right before I moved to TN.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me either lol, but we both have excuses it's called "moves from H***" the due date is quite a bit away. And if you would just want to do a couple of kits you could.