Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Paint Daubers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have any of you tried the fairly new Paint Daubers that Ranger makes? I have some and really enjoy working with them mainly because there is no mess to clean up. The paint is used straight from the bottle and you dab is on stamps, directly on your paper or whatever else you want to paint. They are great! I haven't found them in stores yet (Michael's or JA's), so I buy them on-line at JA's. Sue
    ________
    SHIP SALE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are these acrylic paints? I saw some in the Paper Wishes catalog and wondered how well they work.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, they are acrylic and they work fine. You can use them for stamping or for dabbing on papers. Then there's no mess to clean up from excess paint. I haven't seen them in any catalogs, so I'll have to keep my eye out. Sue
    ________
    Amazingprincess

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm I'll have to check these out but it will be a while before my free paints run out it seems

Ziggy

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love daubers. I have paint daubers but mine aren't in bottle form. They are called Dauber Duos, in tubes no bigger than a lipstick, and with a dauber of a different color on each end. Very easy to use and like you said...neat. I use them for stamping & stenciling.
    I also have some of the plain sponge daubers for applying my own colors of ink or paint.

Mine are made by TSUKINEKO.
    "Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw some in Big Lots last week and some of the paints were metallic. I started to get some, but didn't. If I see them again, I'll pick them up.

Judith
    Judith

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have gotten two kinds at Big Lots. There is the dual type. And recently they have added the Delta Pigment ink daubers. One color each for 1.00. I love them! The colors are so great! I have used them on stamps and they do a great job

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a bunch of the Ranger - Adirondack paint dabbers and they are FABULOUS!!!!!! LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM!!!!

http://www.rangerink.com/product_adirondackdab.html

I also bought a bunch off QVC, not sure of the brand? Anyway, they are double-sided and so small that you run out of ink after about the 3rd/4th time using the color. Plus the caps come off really easily and I wasn't impressed (they were cheaper than the others). So, the Ranger ones are MUCH better!

I am always hesitant about buying inks/adhesives from Odd Lots because I have gotten some that have been bad in the past. I saw the dabbers there but didn't risk it. Interested to here the reviews on those as they were only $1.00 versus the Ranger ones that I paid $3.50 each for.
    Meredith