Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know what happened to the Easywishblade group on Yahoo? I just got an e-mail from the host saying she removed the MB and that someone was taking her designs and selling them. Now, that's a pretty dirty trick and I don't blame her one bit for being hurt. I don't know why people can't behave. But I'm also wondering what happened to all the files and tutorials. Are they floating in cyberspace somewhere? This dear lady had made these files available for cutters all on her own time and generosity. And, in the event the host is reading this,Mary, I hope you know that I appreciate all your work and time and talent and wish I could give you a hug.
    Ms. Merry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know what happened to the Easywishblade group on Yahoo? I just got an e-mail from the host saying she removed the MB and that someone was taking her designs and selling them. Now, that's a pretty dirty trick and I don't blame her one bit for being hurt. I don't know why people can't behave. But I'm also wondering what happened to all the files and tutorials. Are they floating in cyberspace somewhere? This dear lady had made these files available for cutters all on her own time and generosity. And, in the event the host is reading this,Mary, I hope you know that I appreciate all your work and time and talent and wish I could give you a hug.
    Ms. Merry

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh what a bummer!

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's terrible!!!! She must have just done it because I was a member of this group. I don't know why people have to be so dishonest either. I've had the same thing done to me. Someone I know that I no longer associate with built an 'entire' website solely on my ideas and my designs. There is only '1' thing on her site that is actually hers. You would think that people would be ashamed to pass something off as theirs when it isn't. I know what she is going through and it's really shameful that whoever did it ruined a wonderful site for everyone just because they were greedy and had no morals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ms Merry- can you PM her email to me so I can send her a note of thanks for such a great site?
    Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aww that sux!! I hate it when one person has to ruin it for the rest of us! Now what will be around when I finally get my wishblade In several years

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's ok Ziggy- this is a very helpful site and has tutorials too. The women here are very nice too.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wishbl...guid=277941409

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you belonged to that group one of the Gals is starting another and will be sending you an email. They are hoping Mary will return someday and take back the group.

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rose, I tried to send her an e-mail myself and it was returned. I could only hope that maybe she's silently on this board and is reading the posts. Or maybe on the Wishblade board. I really don't know her but she seems like such a nice person. I know myself I would be crushed to have my feelings hurt like that. Let's hope she joins us here - even without us knowing.
    Ms. Merry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Ms. Merry, for letting me know. It really is hard when someone steals your designs and sells them as their own. I was furious when it happened to me. I'm sure that she trusted that people would be honest enough to just use the designs personally as instructed on the site and she probably feels very betrayed. Even though it is fairly easy to prove your copyright, it is not so easy to enforce it and not cheap either. It really is very sad that someone did that to her, but if you think about it, even 'sadder' for the person who did it.

I posted on the site only once to say thanks for all they offered, but I did a lot of reading on that site and printed out the lessons. Without those lessons I would probably still be trying to figure things out.