Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't heard from Angie on here in quite a while, has anyone else heard from her down under?
    Laura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Laura..
    I'm here but just a little quiet. I just had to take some "time out" because I was getting so run down. My doctor is away on holidays and I don't like seeing anyone else so I've been trying to cope with more than normal high pain levels... and on top of that we've had our eldest son and family come over from Adelaide (which is in another state) and it's hardly right to not give them my utmost.
    Listen to me.. it sounds like I am making excuses.. I just wanted to explain... NOW..
    on a brighter note.. I started working on the flowers for your card and Bonnie's... I've also decided to combine last months newsletter with July.. so I should be caught up very soon. I could have used flowers I have in my 'stash box' but I like to make them new for the cards I do for you ladies..
    Hey.. I'm not saying who.. but a couple of weeks ago my grandkids wanted to see Tshina draw names out of the box.. well she did and my eldest grand-daughter, Stacey, insisted that I make cards for the two names Tshina drew out.. sooooo... once I have done yours and Bonnies.. I have two more but I am not saying who they're for until I get these two done.
    I have to have a CT scan and an MRI.. very soon to see if the cancer in my back is still stable.. please say a prayer for me.. I'm always a bundle of nerves before these tests.. I'm also having a new lot of xrays to see if there is more deterioration of my spine. Gosh I just hate hospitals and being poked about.. I'm not normally a sook but I always hate being put through all the poking about.

Sorry I've been quiet.. I really do log on nearly every day just to make sure everyone is ok.
    Thanks so so so much for caring about me.. thanks EVERYONE.

love you all heaps... Angie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear you are still out there, I was getting worried about you. Stay well and enjoy your family visiting. The card can wait. Let us know days when you have your tests, so we can be sure to day extra prayers for you. Blessings and love, Laura
    Laura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have certainly missed you. I'll being saying extra prayers for you. Take care.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For gosh sakes Angie - you and your family come first over US. Please take care of yourself, enjoy the time you get to spend with your family, and get some much needed rest in between times.

Prayers being sent for your health.

Take care,
    bonnie

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie,
    Glad to hear you allright, enjoy your visit with family, they come first. Saying extra prayers for tests and results. Scratch for Tshina and lots of love and good thoughts to you.
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    angie, my prayers go out to you. i am sorry to hear that your pain level is high again. and i am really sad to hear that you have cancer. i an sending you a great big hug, and some love for tshina, too. please please take care of yourself, and enjoy your visit with your family. god bless,
    *Mary*

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My prayers are with you I will be thinking of you. focus on feeling better. and here a big hug From my Dusty and Me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie- so sorry to hear about your pain. I pray that you are feeling better soon and that you have good news from all your tests. Get lots of rest and take good care of yourself. God bless you!