Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've discovered a really neat book called: Layout Blueprints. It's sprial bound with 55 blueprints (sketches) and over 200 examples to go along. They're in the process of putting together Vol.2. www.layoutblueprints.com to order or to find the LSS near you. It's about $18 +S&H.

The format is very nice on glossy paper, easy to use and good, creative, example LO's. although - it can't be used for challenges due to a copywrite (but, maybe if they were asked).

SAM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will look for the book today I am going to my LSS to get a couple of things. TFS
    Diana
    Diana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what I use to plan LO's or sketches. I really like it and for being a new scrapbooker it comes in really handy. You can move the templates around on the design board and then use them to trace the shapes if you want. Sometimes I just play with it to design sketches and draw them in a notebook for later use. The set also comes with two copies of the idea book and it has a lot of great sketches in it. It's on sale right now and they aren't going to make them anymore- at least according to website. Normally costs $315.00 for the entire set, on sale until gone for $100.00 for entire set. My DH got it for me for Christmas .

http://www.deluxecuts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=...Category_Code=CHAPBD

You can read about the individual components by clicking on the left side of the screen where it says: Pages by Design Mega Sale