Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YeeHaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally getting back to scrapping. This layout is of my mom (75 yrs old) while visiting Dallas, TX. The photo is hysterical, we had a blast! Thanks for looking. Lisa
    The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally getting back to scrapping. This layout is of my mom (75 yrs old) while visiting Dallas, TX. The photo is hysterical, we had a blast! Thanks for looking. Lisa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this one of those stick your face through things? If it is it sure looks realistic, great angle on the photo, LO is way cute

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Lori had not asked about the cutout for her head, I would have thought your Mom had lost her mind ! Just kidding of course, but wow that is a great photo and the perfect layout for it too!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I was wanting to know how the picture was taken also... I was thinking a stuffed horse since it looked so realistic ??? Please tell us more or and of course a great lo.

Clarinda
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great layout Lisa! Looks like a great memory too, lol. I love what you did with the corners. I'll have to try that sometime!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks all so much....yes, it is one of those "stick your face in it things", I didn't know how to describe it but that seems to fit. I laugh everytime I look at that picture and am glad I could bring a smile to your faces. The layout was one that I took a class for at CKC Charlotte...thus the torn corners. Thanks again for looking. Lisa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking the same thing about your mom on that horse never thought of the hole for your face!!!LOL Great LO and I like the torn corners.

Diana
    Diana

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lisa what a wonderful LO and such a memory. The photo does look so realistic. Am so glad that you're back scrapping have missed seeing all your work.
    Donna

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dianacraftstoo:
    I was thinking the same thing about your mom on that horse never thought of the hole for your face!!!LOL Great LO and I like the torn corners.

Diana </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO - I thought your mom had lost it too! The photo does look very realistic and you did a great job of showcasing it in your LO. What does your mom think of it?
    bonnie