Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: MiniKit Freebie

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to let you know Alma Townsend it offering a mini-kit as a prop for her challenge at ScrapDigiStyle. I think it is beautiful. If you like it, come on over and play along. You can get it at her Mini to Marvelous challenge post.

Here is the preview.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a cute kit! Thanks so much for sharing the link.

Victoria, Novice Digital Scrapper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IM,

How does one upload to a gallery like that? I looked to the gallery and saw a challenge layout posted, but didn't see any instructions; perhaps that's because I'm not currently registered/logged in with that forum?

You're killin' me with all these cool things when I need to be reading work-related materials, doing domestic goddess chores, sleeping, etc.!!!

Victoria

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Victoria,
    Yes, you do need to be logged in to see the upload link. Once you sign up and log in, you should see a little 'upload' link in the top row next to 'log out'
    If you click there, you will see a chance to browse your computer and choose the file. After you upload, the next screen will give you a chance to add credits and descriptions. Give it a try. Looking forward to seeing your LOT.

And by the way, you've become 'one of US'. Sleeping and cleaning are now a distant memory! (And not the kind you want to scrap!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought my very first digi kit today! I really enjoy the free stuff too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This stuff truly is addictive. As I've mentioned, I'm disabled by severe Fibromyalgia. I can only work a few hours each week and my disability income is less than half my outgoing salary of ten years ago so finances are very tight. Still, I've greatly enjoyed taking my JoAnn's and Michaels coupons in hand and buying a scrapbooking item or two each week. And I got brave enough to buy a couple of scrapbooking magazines via EBay at great prices, too.

I'm just overwhelmed by all the possibilities of this craft. My sister graduated with an art degree and I have little talent in that regard, but the great supplies, both paper and digital, do help bring out what little artistic ability I possess. Thanks again to all who have been so gracious in sharing their expertise!

Victoria

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alma Townsend was one of the first designers I found when I started looking at digi scrapping and she is still one of my favorite.

Victoria - I sent you a PM.
    Lynn