Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ladies, Taffy I seriously laughed out loud as we drove through Albu. I had this picture of you and DiannaDF sitting on the roof of someone's house looking for a green van and waving. ROFL We left L.A. at 2:45 am and decided to push it a little further and stayed in Santa Rosa. Had the most wonderful Holiday Inn Express - good breakfast too. Then to Tulsa on Sun. nite and in to St.L today. LauraT, I wrote down your info and will definitely give it some thought. I have no idea on what the kids have planned for me. More to follow as soon as DS gets his vicarage placement on Wed. But thank you, thank you for the invite. Ahh off to bed. We're staying in the dorms with dial-up.Well, better than smoke signals.
    Ms. Merry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ladies, Taffy I seriously laughed out loud as we drove through Albu. I had this picture of you and DiannaDF sitting on the roof of someone's house looking for a green van and waving. ROFL We left L.A. at 2:45 am and decided to push it a little further and stayed in Santa Rosa. Had the most wonderful Holiday Inn Express - good breakfast too. Then to Tulsa on Sun. nite and in to St.L today. LauraT, I wrote down your info and will definitely give it some thought. I have no idea on what the kids have planned for me. More to follow as soon as DS gets his vicarage placement on Wed. But thank you, thank you for the invite. Ahh off to bed. We're staying in the dorms with dial-up.Well, better than smoke signals.
    Ms. Merry

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ROTFL!!!!

this made me smile!!!!!! Thanks i needed it.. I'm literally grinning from ear to ear! Thanks!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were waving!!!