Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I've asked this before but I'm totally stumped. I created a traditional 12x12 scrapbook for my DBIL of heritage photos complete with titles/embellies/etc. I then scanned the pages by doing one right side and one left side and then photomerging them into one 12x12 page. The pages are now on a CD and I'd love to have it printed for my hubby's Christmas gift into a nice coffee table type photo book. I definitely don't want to have the pages printed at Costco and then added to an album. Has anyone done this before? I've researched Heritage Makers but am still trying to decide if they are the best for the job. My time is running short and I need advice. TIA
    Ms. Merry

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have a CVS Pharmacy? I was there today and they have albums you can upload your photos to and you choose the backgrounds and everything. I know that the small albums (6X10)were $12.99. You might get a 8X11 or 12X12 done there too.
    Keep the memories alive and scrap it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Creative Memories has a website and you can upload to them and have a book printed.
    Judith

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got some links for you, but I'm on way to a memorial service right now. I'll try to get them for you in the morning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, here's what I've discovered so far. Creative Memories will do the job. It's $79.95 for the first 20 pages and then $4 for each one after that. I'd have to upload the pix as backgrounds.
    Photoworks.com will do it for 69.95 for 20 pages and 1.99 each afterward. And Photoworks seems to be the only one that actually addresses using your own layout and gives you dimensions to make the pages so the whole page is printed and nothing cut off. Heritagemakers.com will do it for 79.95 for 21 pages with 1.99 each for extra pages. My friend did an 8x8 with heritagemakers and was greatly pleased but I'm just curious if anyone else has tried this with 12x12 pages. This is a special gift for my sweet DH and very expensive so I want to make sure it's good quality. I'm also thinking that it will take forever to upload 60 pages. Thanks for all the help. I know I can always count on this board for good advice.
    Ms. Merry