Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ladies.. thought I'd let you have a look at a card I did for another challenge I was going to take part in.
    Something isn't quite right with this one but I cant place my finger on it.. I haven't posted this anywhere else because something keeps niggling at me that it isn't quite right but I don't know what that 'something' is.. I'm happy with it but I still cant get rid of that feeling.
    Perhaps it's because I've used 'copper' for the leaves and used 'gold' for the embellishments.. maybe that's what I'm seeing wrong.. Oh well.. I love you all here so I let you see ALL of my work
    love ya.. Angie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ladies.. thought I'd let you have a look at a card I did for another challenge I was going to take part in.
    Something isn't quite right with this one but I cant place my finger on it.. I haven't posted this anywhere else because something keeps niggling at me that it isn't quite right but I don't know what that 'something' is.. I'm happy with it but I still cant get rid of that feeling.
    Perhaps it's because I've used 'copper' for the leaves and used 'gold' for the embellishments.. maybe that's what I'm seeing wrong.. Oh well.. I love you all here so I let you see ALL of my work
    love ya.. Angie

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a very pretty card!!!! I don't really see anything wrong with it. But if you do it might be the flowers just pop too much. I love your flowers they look real.
    Nancy

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie,
    Your work is always great, the only thing I see is the large space on the on side of the card, maybe offset the flowers more toward that space or a branch with buds to fill in that area.TFS
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree the first thing after how pretty it is , is that ther was a space that might need something

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The card is lovely as always ANgie- but the open space jumped out at me too, I bet that's what is doing the niggling ! I think the gold & copper together looks fine!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    beautiful Angie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beautiful card, wouldn't change a thing. Lisa
    The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie, it's gorgeous! I wouldn't change a thing either.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all your comments..
    Let me explain to you the challenge.. then you will understand the 'open space' on the left.
    This card had to be.....
    Right hand opening with Right hand vertical layout. It's a really strange one. Normally I wouldn't make a card like this but when one is following the 'rules of the challenge' one has to obey the rules Personally.. to have a layout on the right hand side makes the card seem a little lop sided for want of a better explanation. Had the layout been on the left hand side it would have looked different.
    I honestly think that is what has been bothering me.. and thankyou ladies because you've made me see that.. it's probably not so much what I've put on the card but the position of the layout. That makes me feel better because never would I do this type of card again

love ya all... Angie