Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: one stitch

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone seen this on TV? Ok I know you can get them in the sewing dept. at WM. You can buy it in the scrapbooking section at HL. But they are showing thing to do other than that, like fix buttons and so on... The one thing I know is that when they are on the clothes tags they bug the snot out of you. They want you to use them to fix the sliding bra strap, LOL!!!!
    All I've been able to think of his how itchy I would be with that plastic thing on my shoulder, LOL!!!

Just wanted to see if any one had seen it and what you thought of their uses of it was...

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone seen this on TV? Ok I know you can get them in the sewing dept. at WM. You can buy it in the scrapbooking section at HL. But they are showing thing to do other than that, like fix buttons and so on... The one thing I know is that when they are on the clothes tags they bug the snot out of you. They want you to use them to fix the sliding bra strap, LOL!!!!
    All I've been able to think of his how itchy I would be with that plastic thing on my shoulder, LOL!!!

Just wanted to see if any one had seen it and what you thought of their uses of it was...

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here is the one from Paperwishes.com, just thought I would show what I was talking about, LOL!!purple paper tagger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't have this one, but i have something similar. it's the buttoneer. hehehe works great for buttons, although i have only used them on the kids clothes, can't imagine using it for bras. lol
    *Mary*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to have the buttoneer also. I used it some. It was great for coat buttons. I saw the other thing on TV last night. I also thought about the plastic thingy aggravating me. And it would!!
    Judith

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen this, you can get it at ACM. Personally I would never use it. There is also another one at ACM that is a lot cheaper. It's in the bead section. It was on a display where there were "special" jewels that you could buy that had a hole in the middle so you could use the attatcher thingy.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't use it. It says on the commercial that it's invisible, but you 'can' see it. I think that the plastic thing sticking out looks tacky . It might be a good idea to attach your socks together before washing, but matching socks doesn't bother me so I'll save my money for paper .

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    using it for things other than clothing your wearing might be ok....
    I still think it would bug the snot out of me...LOL!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen it in my CK mag and they was using it to attach charms ect to their pages...it looked pretty cool
    Come visit my blog.... Highlandeyes

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sheri
    Now they have one out (its on tv) and they are telling you its great for clothes. Like for your bra strap if its slipping down, buttons and thing.