Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alyssa Rae.
    Born 7/20/07 9lb 14oz

Here is the long awaited pic of the LONG AWAITED Arrival. (finally got some time on the computer while she is napping)

i'm starting to feel like myself again.. Alyssa is doing great. sleeping 5-8 hours straight through the night, naps 2-4 hours depending on how hungry she is. Seems like i'm ALWAYS feeding her though. Big Brother and Big Sister are VERY Proud and attentative. So all are doin well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alyssa Rae.
    Born 7/20/07 9lb 14oz

Here is the long awaited pic of the LONG AWAITED Arrival. (finally got some time on the computer while she is napping)

i'm starting to feel like myself again.. Alyssa is doing great. sleeping 5-8 hours straight through the night, naps 2-4 hours depending on how hungry she is. Seems like i'm ALWAYS feeding her though. Big Brother and Big Sister are VERY Proud and attentative. So all are doin well.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a cutie congrats. I would like to reach out and kiss those chubby cheeks. It si good that she is doing so good. Give her a hug from me
    DALENE

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh she is sooooo cute!!!!
    I just want to cuddle her!!!!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She's a dolly Shannon! Look at that hair! What a cutie patootie! Mine were little baldies, so I appreciate a good head of hair!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lucky you! She sleeping so well so early. (my son woke up every two hours - he had/has gerd). She's such a beautiful doll. Congrats!
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

I'm thankful for piles of laundry. It means my loved ones are nearby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! She is such a doll. Still trying to get over all the hair myself. the first two were bald then when the Fuzz came in it was BLONDE!

More pics will be getting posted soon!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a sweet heart! I know what you mean about feeding all the time. My second son is still like that and is now 7 and a half. He came out eating and hasn't stopped! Give her lots of hugs and kisses for us!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what a cutie!!! And wow!! 9 pounds!! I hope you get well soon! Take care of yourself and we'll see when we see ya! Again CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awww...your little girl brings back memories for me! My daughter was 9 lbs 9 0zs when born and never worn any of the 00 clothing for newborns...went right into three month sizes. Whenever I could I had my hubby carry her around so that I could bet a reprieve! But, babies that have a little bit more girth are much more cuddly, I think! My two boys were over ten pounds when born!

What a nice thing for you that your little girl is sleeping well at night! Who has the dark hair...you or hubby? She is precious! Thanks for taking the time to share a photo of her!

Judy
    Judy

A MERRY Heart Does GOOD Like a Medicine!

check out my blogs: http://scrappers.me.com/bitaglitz
    http:judy-forthemoment.blogspot.com