Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Anyone have any cool ideas? My sons pre-K aides have been very involved in his care and learning for the past 2 years...and I want to thank them with something special when he leaves their class this August.

Cindy

Anyone have any cool ideas? My sons pre-K aides have been very involved in his care and learning for the past 2 years...and I want to thank them with something special when he leaves their class this August.

Cindy

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could do a scrapbook shadow box photo frame thing. They could take it home or hang it in their class room.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmmm...I'm intrigued...got a pic?

For the teacher I'm doing a "scrapbook in a box" with all the "before you" and "after you" pics I can come up with.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a preschool teacher, I love pictures of my kids. My sweetest gift was a picture of a little student and me at the end of the year.I plan on getting to scrapping it soon.
    samantha

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I decorated a clipboard for my son's teacher. you could do one too or decorate/alter a lunch tin or paint tin and fill with bits. like a teachers tin with teacher stuff like pens,pencils notebook etc. which you can decorate yourself, or a pamper tin with toiletries and choccie. Or you could make a mini albulm of the teacher aide and your son and put it into the tin or just by itself.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i did a clipboard for my son's teacher last year, she loved it, did one for my SIL, who is also a teacher, for her bday... and one for my DD....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My sister is a para and has had the same student (disabled) for the last 2 years and she is making 2 scrapbooks, one for the student and his parents and one for her. You could just do a small 8x8 book and give them from the past and present and leave some blank pages so the teacher can do more.
    Anita Musick