Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, heres the thing....i used to scrap all the time, i had my own scrapping space but then i moved. Now i have no scrapping area or anything, so i havent been motivated at all. I love looking on the websites at everyones work but then the thought of pulling out my stuff just to have to put it back up turns me off again. So any tips on helping me get motivated again?? Or for all of you that have no scrapping area, whats the easiest way to go about it all?

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats tough! When I was crafting I didn't have a room to sew in and had to do everything on the kitchen table. It was a real pain!

I guess the one tip I have is...save an entire day that you can devote to scrapping. Maybe if you have an entire day or several hours you can get pages completed and won't feel so overwhelmed.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What motivates me is looking at scrapbook magazines or idea books. Maybe go out and buy a new scrapbook mag or idea book and it'll help get the ideas flowing and inspire you to scrap. (look at the idea book topic, I posted a whole list of books there) - but my favorites are "The Amazing Page" by Memory Makers, "Ask the Masters" (also by MM).

Good luck - I know I have trouble getting motivated too, I sometimes feel I do more scrapbook shopping and reading scrapbook books/mags than I actually scrapbook.

Beth