Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, I just received an email from HSN. They are having a huge SB day starting on the 10th. One thing I would love to have is the new Cropadile Big Bite. It will do everything as the older version, but this one works anywhere on a 12 x 12 page. I didn't order anything from QVC the other day. I hope I can say the same for this program. If you guys are like me, they really don't show us anything new anymore that we already don't have. Thanks goodness!
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to watch it... They are going to have the Big Bite on, so I've got to see how easy its going to be to use. I'll just wait until it shows up at HL and use a coupon on it, LOL!!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me too. I rarely buy anything anymore without a coupon. I love Bargainpack.com for my Cricut cartridges too.
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"