Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This group is out of Hawai'i and they are looking for people to make cards for children, the details are below....I would love for everyone to participate....I thought you could send them here and then I would send them all together in one big box...if you would like to send them yourself, the address is below....I just love the idea of them sending cards to children....when they emailed me back they said they could use spring and summer cards for both boys and girls, but any of the themes are gladly welcomed! I am also going to include a sheet with everyone's name on it and how many cards you made and/or what you donated. There are guidelines listed below for the cards, including putting your name on them and a way to sign them...please let me know if you are interested..here is the website if youw ould like to read more about it http://www.keikicards.org/

Thanks and let me know!

Jenn

Card Making Guidelines

1. Volunteers may choose to work with a variety of mediums (examples are rubber stamping, drawing, painting, brass stencils, collage, paper punches, stickers and computer generated) to help produce greeting cards for the children. Envelopes are appreciated but now required.
    2. Any handmade envelopes (size approximately - 4 ¼ x 5 ½ inches) would also be greatly appreciated.
    3. We do not send any religious-themed cards as our children are from many, many different backgrounds. Please refrain from making “get well” cards as not to draw attention to their health. Keep them light in tone and cheery if you are using rubber-stamped wording. For example: Thinking of you, Happy ........, Hello, Just wanted to say Hi, etc. You can also write child appropriate riddle or jokes inside of the cards. Multiples of the same cards are welcome. But please note that Keiki Cards' volunteers are not required to make any required amounts and we do not require a specified time/hours that we insists that you donate to the children.
    5, Please see our Card Mailing Schedule for the timeline of the types of cards that we are mailing to the children if you would like to help with seasonal cards.
    6. Please sign the cards with "Much Aloha, from your friends at Keiki Cards" or "Love Keiki Cards." It would be a tremendous help to us if you were to separate the cards as to whether the cards are appropriate for girls or boys and to separate the cards into any holidays or occasion. This will help to save time in sorting the cards when they arrive.

Card Making Guidelines

1. Volunteers may choose to work with a variety of mediums (examples are rubber stamping, drawing, painting, brass stencils, collage, paper punches, stickers and computer generated) to help produce greeting cards for the children. Envelopes are appreciated but now required.

2. Any handmade envelopes (size approximately - 4 ¼ x 5 ½ inches) would also be greatly appreciated.

3. We do not send any religious-themed cards as our children are from many, many different backgrounds. Please refrain from making “get well” cards as not to draw attention to their health. Keep them light in tone and cheery if you are using rubber-stamped wording. For example: Thinking of you, Happy ........, Hello, Just wanted to say Hi, etc. You can also write child appropriate riddle or jokes inside of the cards. Multiples of the same cards are welcome. But please note that Keiki Cards' volunteers are not required to make any required amounts and we do not require a specified time/hours that we insists that you donate to the children.

KEIKI CARDS
    PMB 5-532
    4224 Waialae Ave.
    Honolulu, Hawaii 96816

Month Cards Mailed to the Children
    November -Thanksgiving/Christmas/Hanukah -Christmas/Hanukah/New Years

December-Winter/Valentine's Day

January-St. Patrick's Day/Girls Day

February-Spring

March-Spring /Boys Day

April-Spring/Summer

May-Fourth of July

June-Summer

July-Summer/Fall/Back to School

August-Fall/Back to School/Halloween

September-Halloween/Thanksgiving
    October

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This group is out of Hawai'i and they are looking for people to make cards for children, the details are below....I would love for everyone to participate....I thought you could send them here and then I would send them all together in one big box...if you would like to send them yourself, the address is below....I just love the idea of them sending cards to children....when they emailed me back they said they could use spring and summer cards for both boys and girls, but any of the themes are gladly welcomed! I am also going to include a sheet with everyone's name on it and how many cards you made and/or what you donated. There are guidelines listed below for the cards, including putting your name on them and a way to sign them...please let me know if you are interested..here is the website if youw ould like to read more about it http://www.keikicards.org/

Thanks and let me know!

Jenn

Card Making Guidelines

5, Please see our Card Mailing Schedule for the timeline of the types of cards that we are mailing to the children if you would like to help with seasonal cards.
    6. Please sign the cards with "Much Aloha, from your friends at Keiki Cards" or "Love Keiki Cards." It would be a tremendous help to us if you were to separate the cards as to whether the cards are appropriate for girls or boys and to separate the cards into any holidays or occasion. This will help to save time in sorting the cards when they arrive.

Card Making Guidelines

KEIKI CARDS
    PMB 5-532
    4224 Waialae Ave.
    Honolulu, Hawaii 96816

Month Cards Mailed to the Children
    November -Thanksgiving/Christmas/Hanukah -Christmas/Hanukah/New Years

December-Winter/Valentine's Day

January-St. Patrick's Day/Girls Day

February-Spring

March-Spring /Boys Day

April-Spring/Summer

May-Fourth of July

June-Summer

July-Summer/Fall/Back to School

August-Fall/Back to School/Halloween

September-Halloween/Thanksgiving
    October

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can do a few, just email me where you want me to send them to you.
    Stacey

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THANKS STACEY.

you can send them to me at:

Jennifer Seegert
    254 East Southern Road
    Coldwater, MI 49036

Again thank you so much!!

Jenn

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumping up to hopefully get some more people to participate!!!

Jenn