Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fastenator

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has anyone used the fastenator yet? i was going to get it the other day but i would love to hear some comments about it first.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has anyone used the fastenator yet? i was going to get it the other day but i would love to hear some comments about it first.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought it and have tried to use it. As far as I am concerned it is a piece of junk. I threw it in the trash but retrived it so I have it as a reminder not to buy juml like this again. I know a lot of people on the DIY board who hate it also. My advise to you is save your money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They sell colored staples for regular staplers too so I just bought colored staples.

I haven't heard any good about the fastenator. I thought it might be cute for the staples with little words on them but I don't think I'd use them that much.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used one when ACM had their last scrapbook festival (another one is on Sunday BTW). It was very easy and comfortable to push. As far as use is concerned, only you know how much you will use it. Personally, I do want one and will buy one because I know of several things right off hand that I want to use it for. If you know that you are going to use it, buy it with a 50% off coupon (ACM has one for Sunday) and it will only be ten dollars. HTH.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting how people perceive things. I really like my Fastenator. It took a little bit to figure out exactly how to know where your staples were going, but once you get used to it, I love the colored staples (like animal prints) and the ones with words on them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DD and I tried one at an ACM event a long time ago. It was pretty easy to use. So the she begged me for one so I got her a pink one for Christmas last year, not this past Christmas, 2006. It is still in the package. I have no idea why neither of us have used it. I won't let her use it alone so it's with my scrapbooking stuff.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have one and have not been happy with it. Now that is not to say that I don't use the staples. I just place the piece I wanted Fastenatored on a foam pad and push down with the staple to mark the paper, then I use a needle to make four small holes. Then I can just push the staple through the paper. Then I turn it over and push down the prongs. Works great. Wish I hadn't spent the money on the Fastenator. But I will keep using the staples. OOOOOH that is one more thing I can put out for my yard sale this weekend.

Gail

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used mine some. I find it hard to get the staple exacly where I want it though. I think you could just buy the staples, as stated above, they are pretty neat and come in kinds of colors and patterns now.
    As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used mine a few times and I like it