Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angie is AWOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello hello.. yes.. I am going to be absent for a little while. I'll be checking in but only for a minute or so at a time. I've had a bad fall and went down so hard on the base of my spine... so much so that I cannot sit and walking is not a good thing to do either.. unfortunately.. there is only one thing we can sit on and when that is sore, what then?
    How did I do this? Well this morning the phone rang and woke me.. I dived out of bed and didn't realise that my right leg was completely numb.. must have been laying on a nerve or something.. I tried to balance myself and all the while trying to get to the phone.. yes I know.. silly me.. anyway.. I just couldn't right myself and fell backwards down on my butt.. OUCH!!! The pain that shot up my spine was indescribable.. I'm booked in to have an xray in the morning.. gosh I'm hoping I've just bruised myself, not broken or cracked any more bones..
    And what did Miss Tshina do?? She saw me in my state of despair and JUMPED on me.. screaming at me to give her a treat.. if you're out of bed.. WHERE'S MY TREAT??? in her defence.. when she realised mummy was upset she gave me a smooch.

That's it ladies.. I'm out of here for now.. I'll be about but wont be giving much input. This has taken me ages to type.. back and forth to the pc...

love to you all... Angie MEIOWWWWWWW from Tshina

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello hello.. yes.. I am going to be absent for a little while. I'll be checking in but only for a minute or so at a time. I've had a bad fall and went down so hard on the base of my spine... so much so that I cannot sit and walking is not a good thing to do either.. unfortunately.. there is only one thing we can sit on and when that is sore, what then?
    How did I do this? Well this morning the phone rang and woke me.. I dived out of bed and didn't realise that my right leg was completely numb.. must have been laying on a nerve or something.. I tried to balance myself and all the while trying to get to the phone.. yes I know.. silly me.. anyway.. I just couldn't right myself and fell backwards down on my butt.. OUCH!!! The pain that shot up my spine was indescribable.. I'm booked in to have an xray in the morning.. gosh I'm hoping I've just bruised myself, not broken or cracked any more bones..
    And what did Miss Tshina do?? She saw me in my state of despair and JUMPED on me.. screaming at me to give her a treat.. if you're out of bed.. WHERE'S MY TREAT??? in her defence.. when she realised mummy was upset she gave me a smooch.

That's it ladies.. I'm out of here for now.. I'll be about but wont be giving much input. This has taken me ages to type.. back and forth to the pc...

love to you all... Angie MEIOWWWWWWW from Tshina

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie,
    So sorry about your falling. You got to be careful girl at our age we really do break, hope that you did not break anything. Take care and hope your feeling better real soon. Love to you and Tshina.
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ouch Girl!!!!! I hope you're ok and everything heals well.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OUCH! Sorry to hear about your accident and I hope you are feeling better realy soon. The first thing I thought about when I read what happened (sorry) was MAN, that would be MY luck, falling and hurting my LARGERST asset!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh Angie! I hope everything heals quickly! We'll miss you and Miss Tshina!

Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie - please take care of yourself! All the more reason I would let the phone go to voicemail.
    bonnie

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie, wish I could be there to help you out. I'm so sorry to hear you are in more pain. Get well quickly - I'll be praying for you.
    Lynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh boy, I wish you a speedy recovery.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh! Angie!! you poor dear! Sure hope it isn't anything broken and you heal quickly. If it is a bruise, it may take longer to heal than you think, unfortunately. I've bruised my legs so much with falls, I don't know what they are supposed to look like normal! lol You take care dear. Hugs, Beth
    Grandma to Hunter, Autumn and Xander!