Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What happened to our Motivation Station thread? No one has posted on it for a long time.

I am doing the happy dance today! I have lost 26 pounds and only have 14 more to go! Woo Hoo! And that was with Thanksgiving too!

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do the words I hate you have meaning.....only kidding...great job...what is your secret.
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    26 pounds?! That's fantastic...way to go!
    Well, I lost about 4, but I'm afraid to get on the scale ever since Thursday. My goal is 10 so I was almost half way there. I just want to get to my pre-pregnancy weight and my son will be 4 in Feb. - that's how long it's taking me!

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great work, Barb! I was going to post to the Motivation Station tonight to get it active again. Glad you told us about your accomplishment. Keep it up, you're almost there.

Well, everyone usually gains at Thanksgiving, But I DID NOT!!! I weighed in Thurs morn before dinner and I had lost 3 since weigh in on Monday night. I weighed this AM and I lost another pound. So my weigh in on Monday night is looking good, if I don't blow it tomorrow. But this week I'vee been too busy to snack. It would be nice to go the entire holiday season with out a gain. Our last weigh-in for the year is the week before News Year eve. I'd like to be down 5 more pounds by then.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Penster (pjwlee):
    Do the words I hate you have meaning.....only kidding...great job...what is your secret.
    LOL! No secret, I've been going to Weight Watchers. Really easy to follow program.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Cass17:
    26 pounds?! That's fantastic...way to go!
    Well, I lost about 4, but I'm afraid to get on the scale ever since Thursday. My goal is 10 so I was almost half way there. I just want to get to my pre-pregnancy weight and my son will be 4 in Feb. - that's how long it's taking me!
    Don't feel bad, I'm not to my pre-pregnancy weight either and my DD is 13! With my other girls I lost the weight so fast, but with this DD it just kind of stuck with me. Only ten pounds over is great though. When I get to my goal weight I will have lost 39 pounds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by jujuann:

Well, everyone usually gains at Thanksgiving, But I DID NOT!!! I weighed in Thurs morn before dinner and I had lost 3 since weigh in on Monday night. I weighed this AM and I lost another pound. So my weigh in on Monday night is looking good, if I don't blow it tomorrow. But this week I'vee been too busy to snack. It would be nice to go the entire holiday season with out a gain. Our last weigh-in for the year is the week before News Year eve. I'd like to be down 5 more pounds by then.
    Judith, that is so great!! I am proud of you!!!!
    I'm hoping to go the entire holiday season without a gain too . I am going to have to exercise a lot of will power because I always do a lot of baking and candy making for Christmas, lol!

I have noticed that since I've lost so much 'padding' that I feel cold easier. I don't remember being this cold last winter and it was colder than it is now! I have to wear thermal underwear in the morning to do the barn, lol!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been noticing that too. I always was so hot, but now I have a hard time staying warm. I keep afghans where ever I am to cover up.
    Judith

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barb that' awesome. I wish I could lose some, have been to jazzercise and walking but don't seem to budge on the scale. ;(

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have lost around 30 pounds but only cause i cant eat - or i should say i dont want to eat cause it makes my stomach hurt - went to the dr today and i lost another pound
    i am happy i am loosing the weight but wish i was not sick to do it
    My treasures do not ching together or glitter. They gleam in the sun and neigh in the night." - Arabian Proverb~