Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ladies..
    Can any of you help me here.. I was asked about Martha Stewart punches.. and I must say I was surprised. I didn't know she had any craft products under her name. I did a bit of a search and came up with this....

http://**********************/108/boar...thread=2885398

Has anyone heard about this before or can you enlighten me a little more. I would be most interested to see what she comes up with.

I also found this quote...
    Craft queen Martha Stewart is getting into the scrapbooking act with Martha Stewart Crafts, set for a 2006 or 2007 launch. New Jersey-based EK Success, which brings you products including Jolee's Boutique stickers, Zig pens and Paper Shapers punches, will produce the line.

thanks.. Angie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ladies..
    Can any of you help me here.. I was asked about Martha Stewart punches.. and I must say I was surprised. I didn't know she had any craft products under her name. I did a bit of a search and came up with this....

http://**********************/108/boar...thread=2885398

Has anyone heard about this before or can you enlighten me a little more. I would be most interested to see what she comes up with.

I also found this quote...
    Craft queen Martha Stewart is getting into the scrapbooking act with Martha Stewart Crafts, set for a 2006 or 2007 launch. New Jersey-based EK Success, which brings you products including Jolee's Boutique stickers, Zig pens and Paper Shapers punches, will produce the line.

thanks.. Angie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie, Martha Stewart does in fact have paper crafting items coming out on April 29th. They will be in one store that I am aware of, Michael's. I don't beleieve you can order from Michael's online though.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds interesting, I do like her stuff when we had Kmart here I bought tons of her stuff there before they went out of business (here at least). I will have to keep my eye out at Michaels next month to see what they get in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've ordered from her site for a few years and have never been disappointed - always good quality. I did get some punches quite awhile ago - leaves and a sunflower. They were a little stiff and heavy but beautiful just the same. I'm looking forward to her paper line. Now if I only knew where to put it.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess now would be a good time to buy some of her stocks, EH?!?! LMAO!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now, that's not a bad idea. Also, I saw on her show recently that she's having a full week devoted to SB'ing starting on May 7. Isn't that right after Nat'l. SB'ing Day? I know she's a little anal (a little?) but I love to watch her anyway. A good Tivo idea for when she gets long winded about her trips or her dogs.LOL
    Ms. Merry

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What channel is it going to be on?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here in L.A. she's on NBC at 10:00 am each morning. Not sure of other areas. Her website should show that. And, that's an interesting place in itself. I've been a Martha fan (somewhat) since her first book "Entertaining" in 1980 something. I think age has mellowed her - haven't we all?
    Ms. Merry

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm i'll do a search on Directv - thanks Is it MS Living? that what the show is called?