Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Games

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is anyone interested in running or playing any games on the board? I'm thinking things like hang man. A person thinks up a phrase and puts up the dashes for each of the letters. People post with a letter they think is in it. The hostess edits the message to add the letters as they are guessed. The person who correctly guesses the phrase gets to do the next one. I do this on another board and it's fun.

Another idea is bingo. You come up with about 40 words related to a theme. Each player picks 20 and e-mails or pm's them to the hostess. When the game starts the hostess picks the words out of a hat and posts them, somewhere between 2 and 4 words a day. It can even be done with prizes. Either the hostess springs for it, and whoever wins is the next hostess and buys the next prize. Or I can be the permanent hostess and you can either send a buck or two each time you want to play or send a small gift. Then I can go to the store and buy something (I've got Mike's, ACM, and JoAnns) or send the gifts everyone donates. So, what do you guys think?
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well sounds like fun. For the Hangman would it be on a theme too? Like would it have to be Sbing related?

Ziggy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, the "theme" can be anything you want.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon