Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click on these pictures to enlarge them. You can't really appreciate the immensity of this collection until you do, lol! An amazing collection of stuff in this scrap room!
    http://imascrapbooknut.blogspot.com/...-promised.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a cool idea for using a curtain rod...
    http://imascrapbooknut.blogspot.com/...-new-wall.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't this the lady who let her house foreclose because her husband wasn't getting as much overtime (i.e., $$) as he used to in order to pay the mortgage? I seem to remember somebody posting about her before.
    Red Rubber Designs
    www.RedRubberDesigns.com
    ~*~*~*~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I about rolled out of my mothers chair! 1 she needs to come over to my house

2nd how do you use up all those flowers! She looks like a prima retailer!

I haven't seen it done with a curtain rod but I've seen chair railing used and they hung up the page protectors with nails I think and the top part they could change out the LO's as they wanted too.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The room is beautiful, however does anybody really need all that stuff???????? Seems to me she may have a problem, especially if the foreclosure is true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, her July 9, 2007 blog entry states:

A LOT has been going on in my life the past couple of weeks, which is why I haven't had a chance to update my blog in a while. A few weeks ago, Jim lost all his overtime at work.....and I mean ALL! They went from working 6-7 days a week, 12 hours a day down to 40 hours a week! Now don't get me wrong....I know that we really shouldn't rely on the overtime, but when you've been getting it for the past 9 years, you start to depend on it & live off of it. Soooo, Jim & I have to make some serious changes, most of which we aren't happy about at all, but we really have no other choice right now. We've come to realize that we have to give up our home When we bought it 7 years ago, we didn't get the best interest rate & now the home is not even worth what we owe on it! That's how much the Michigan economy stinks right now! Yes, we tried refinancing, but since it won't appraise for what we owe on it, no one will touch it. The past 2 weeks, we've been looking at homes to rent & we hope we found one. It's around 2,200 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths with a 2 car garage, new kitchen, living room, dining room & a huge family room, which would actually become my scraproom Best part.....it's almost half of what we're paying now! The only downside is the fact that the washer & dryer are in the basement, so that would be something I'd have to get used to. Keep your fingers crossed for me that we get it.
    You may be wondering why I have all these pictures of clouds. Well, I just love the sky & all the awesome views it gives us, so whenever I see some really cool clouds, I start snapping pictures of them. The first two were taken a week ago when we dropped Cassie off to go to Traverse City. I actually took them through my sunroof If you look closely at the second one, you can see a bird flying.
    This picture I took on my way home from work the other day. We were under a severe thunderstorm watch & while these clouds looked cool, they were actually pretty scary!

When the storm hit, it was extremely windy & tree branches were falling down everywhere. Jim & I had an appointment to go look at another home during the storm & on the way back home, I snapped this picture. I'm just glad that it wasn't a tornado!

Well, that's all for today. I promise I won't wait so long to update next time

Have a great Monday,
    Benita

posted by Benita at 9:00 AM
    bonnie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW. That is so crazy. I wish I had the money to buy just the cubes she used for her paper and stuff. even on sale those are 19 bucks and what she has a wall of them. Everything in my room is make-shift. No two shelves are the same....one day, fingers crossed for one day...

Love the curtain rod idea, atleast she uses all those flowers and Layout are nice too. I was waiting to look at the layouts bigger and see NO flowers, that would have been funny...but she does use them. Not sure how she will EVER use them all in her life time.

Thanks for the post gives me one more thing to dream about.

Janice
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I showed the pics to dd. She said, "wow & I thought Mom had a lot of stuff." This is a bit ricidulous for just one person.
    Judy

Check out my scrappy blog at http://scrap-a-doodlestamping.blogspot.com/

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, now that you've looked, can you guess how many bottles of Primas she has? She had posted on her blog that she has.....are you ready?

319 bottles of Primas!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow!! I can't beleive that wall of flowers!! I only have ONE bottle of Prima flowers and it was a gift. I have yet to use, (see thread about Look at it disease LOL).