Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to the Skinny Cow website to see if they had any coupons for their yummy lo fat ice cream and what do I find??

A Skinny Cow Scrapbooking section! And this great offer for a FREE Scrapbooking Tote!

They are also having a Queen of the Crop Contest ! Wouldn't it be cool to have someone from here at SAS win this??

Check here for their tips for throwing your best crop party yet at Scrapbooking with Skinny!

Those of you watching your weight and who love ice cream - Skinny Cow products are so yummy, you'll love them!I totally giv ethem 2 hoofs up!! My neighbor got me started on them. I don't know if they are available everywhere, but our Super Walmart carries them- so you might want to check there!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen them at CKC the past 2 years and have really wanted to try them, but I have lactose intolerance. Lucky for me Breyer's has a lactose-free vanilla. After not having ice cream for years, it's divine.
    Laura

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Life with no ice cream would be heck! Glad you found something yummy. Ice cream usually bothers me too, but these don't. Anyway,it better not- I'll be eating a lot to get that free tote!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is great, but none of our stores carry the brand. But i am going to ask our local store to order them in. They take special orders. I think this is special. YUM, YUM. Thanks for the sites

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to know there are lower calorie ways to have my favorite treat, cause I also feel life with no icecream is no life at all!! I'll have to look for them. And I will definitely checkout the websites.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just checked out the website and got the applications for the tote and the Queen of the Crop contest. We have a crop at the church next Friday evening from 4:00 PM till-----. I think I will pass the contest rules out to anyone who enters, and I'm sure I will enter. I'm sure my family will love the treats. I also noticed that they will have a booth at CKC, Charlotte, NC in August.
    Judith

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck Judith!! It would be so cool to have one of us in the contest!

I am a lone scrapper since my neighbor gave it up- so no crops for me -so you go girl!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never heard of this brand. But I will be looking much closer at my ice cream section.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have not seen this brand....will check out Walmart next time I am there. We have "Fat Boy" ice cream sandwiches

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the Scrapbook Expo in San Diego, CA, they also had sugar free and it was great. We all got coupons, bought our treats and sent for the totes (July 06) and still have never received them. Glad to hear they are still in effect. I'll send them a note.
    Ms. Merry