Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just talking to my neice in Minnesota and she said they have a large state scraping group that meets once every other month at their local Archivers. She said they change the store locations because they have many stores located in their state. They meet on the planned Saturday afternoon, they all go to dinner, and then scrap all afternoon until the store closes. Archivers does charge a small crop fee too. I think this would be sooooo much fun! In my area the closest one is in GA. But, I would be willing to drive to the Atlanta area and do the same. Maybe take in a Braves game at the same time?? It would be great fun to meet so many of you that live in the SE area. Plus, if we bunked two to four to a room, it would not cost much for any of us. I know my sister from MI would be willing to make the trip if she could catch a cheap flight. She's the stinker that got me addicted to this wonderful craft and responsible for putting me in the poor house. Anyone up for the idea?
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just talking to my neice in Minnesota and she said they have a large state scraping group that meets once every other month at their local Archivers. She said they change the store locations because they have many stores located in their state. They meet on the planned Saturday afternoon, they all go to dinner, and then scrap all afternoon until the store closes. Archivers does charge a small crop fee too. I think this would be sooooo much fun! In my area the closest one is in GA. But, I would be willing to drive to the Atlanta area and do the same. Maybe take in a Braves game at the same time?? It would be great fun to meet so many of you that live in the SE area. Plus, if we bunked two to four to a room, it would not cost much for any of us. I know my sister from MI would be willing to make the trip if she could catch a cheap flight. She's the stinker that got me addicted to this wonderful craft and responsible for putting me in the poor house. Anyone up for the idea?
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheryl, there is an expo in GA upcoming in July. http://www.scrapbookexpo.com/index.html

Janelle (talluha1) is going and I believe Lynn (crafty grandma) is too. I think there was one other person. I'm up in the air because I don't know about money to get there. There are 7 days left to preregister though! Might just preregister and see if I can have it refunded if I can't go.

Not quite sure yet but the Music City Miata club has a trip planned for Atlanta June 23rd and 24th. Talked about meeting with Janelle if we go and maybe don't go to the ball game. Hubby can't find out if he can go or not until his schedule comes at the end of the month.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be nice if we ALL lived closer together, because it would make it so much easier to meet!
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol Bonnie! right at the same time

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would we get as much SBing as we would talking?? I would love it!!

Judith
    Judith

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know they have one every now and then here in Albuq.. once they met at teh Convention center!! I haven't heard of any gatherings in a while.. Good luck!!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ziggs, will your stuff fit in the MIATA?!!? lol - I dunno.. Braves vs scrappen.. i think i'll take Chipper!

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    those that are near the upstate South carolina are welcome to join us at our group crops that we host 2 times a month. you can read about our group at
    http://spartanburgscrappersandstampers.blogspot.com
    Robin
    http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com
    Robin
    http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com Come and be a highlighted artist!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I were closer to Spartenburg. It looks like a fun group.

Judith
    Judith